help with an error

felipesmoke94

Question

Guys, I made some changes to the game interface and some of these changes generated an error, the game doesn't stay online for more than 5 minutes, it doesn't save anything and I can't even create new accounts...

Β 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 answer to this question

I was having this same problem a few months ago when I upgraded my engine from beta 7 to beta 8. Same thing: the game was only online for a few minutes but then it would close and this message would appear and a general rollback would occur. I tried everything, but the only way to stop the problem was to delete the playerdata. My game was online for months and I had huge losses with the community because of it. Even so, every now and then the error message appears for specific accounts and the logs shows "concurrency error", but without shutting down the server or causing a rollback, luckily. To my knowledge, this has to do with the fact that they migrated from .net6 to .net7, which generated several bugs in beta 8. Hopefully someone will be able to verify and fix this at some point