Looking for Work Pixel artist with four years streak of daily art is looking for passion projects to work on at decent price.

QuizmasterHanzo

Hi, hope you are having a nice day, feel free to call me quiz. I am a freelancer pixel artist who works for indie games. I recently got hired for making tiles in a game from this server and got recommended to share my deals here since I charge by tasks and not by hourly wages.

https://www.behance.net/QMent/ this is my portfolio on behance, I update stuff there every now and then, it also has my discord tag in case you are interested to work with me. Mind you, that's just the stuff I've worked on, if there's something there you'd like to see me do, let me know.

My minimum deal starts at 200 bucks and consists on a tileset with 10x10 tiles (going from 16x16 to 48x48) and five animated characters in the same scale. I can work from references or with a color palette. I will also participate on team management if given the chance, I have a year of experience as an art director so I'm sure I can help some way.

That's all for now, hope you have a good rest of your day, and I'll look forward to help out anyone who may need my services.