diagonal

Grinch

Question

is there way to do diagonal movement?? by pressing W/D or W/A simultaneously ill move diagonally north on my map?

so my if im playing, and i press W and D at the same time, i go diagonal to the right square??

this would be really helpful for my game. is this possible?

also-  how do i programkeyboard shortcuts int he game to open the interface. like "i' key for inventory or B or inventory or backpack, maybe t key to talk as an alternative/in addtion to enter.

is there a way to changes "friends list" to "guilds" and make it so it puts a guild tag at the front or end of your name like in many other names, displayed in another text color than you actual name. 

Also, a guildchat option? kind of like party chat but more permanent.

Also- how do i change it from Boots to "Leggings" instead,  i have much color leg armor sprites than boots- 

and is it possible to make it so armor equipped no longer shows in inventory or hides? how do i change the red dot to something bigger is that in the GUI folder as an imagE?

im not experienced in C# but i was able to sucessfully make and launch a game with 4 other players  on it with monsters that are huntable and drops that drop. with virtualy no experience so any help you can give me to where to look to figure out these things and if theyre possible please help

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

is there way to do diagonal movement?? by pressing W/D or W/A simultaneously ill move diagonally north on my map?

so my if im playing, and i press W and D at the same time, i go diagonal to the right square??

this would be really helpful for my game. is this possible?

Not without the source code, buddy.

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

also-  how do i programkeyboard shortcuts int he game to open the interface. like "i' key for inventory or B or inventory or backpack, maybe t key to talk as an alternative/in addtion to enter.

You can change the keybinds inside the client using the options menu.

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

is there a way to changes "friends list" to "guilds" and make it so it puts a guild tag at the front or end of your name like in many other names, displayed in another text color than you actual name. 

Also, a guildchat option? kind of like party chat but more permanent.

Source code is required for this, also.

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Also- how do i change it from Boots to "Leggings" instead,  i have much color leg armor sprites than boots- 

and is it possible to make it so armor equipped no longer shows in inventory or hides? how do i change the red dot to something bigger is that in the GUI folder as an imagE?

In the server config, you can add, delete and edit item types. Once you've made changes reboot the server.

1IXY5LdQR96qdjGGPs4org.png

hqKWDvVBTiWHVnXbv-DaEQ.png