Eclipse Purchase

Oddly

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

@Crest my copy contains all content up to AGD's birth. Nothing relevant has been posted since then anyway.

care to share with me so I can sanitize over the weekend? Get rid of any passwords and personal user data stuff.

Edit:
Also I might drop any unnecessary boards, such as forum games and offtopic stuff.

Edit2:
Updated the topic, no longer a need to buy if we can sanitize one of these DBs

Not sure why Kibbelz would give you a database with any user info (at least password data, even if it is hashed).

@Kibbelz If you surprise me and release your copy to anybody, this is me reminding you to strip out any personal information yourself (DOB, passwords, etc).

36 minutes ago, 熊猫みたい said:

Not sure why Kibbelz would give you a database with any user info (at least password data, even if it is hashed).

@Kibbelz If you surprise me and release your copy to anybody, this is me reminding you to strip out any personal information yourself (DOB, passwords, etc).

that's the point of sanitizing. to remove that shizz.

he could run Update users SET Password = NULL everwhere first.

1 minute ago, Crest said:

that's the point of sanitizing. to remove that shizz.

he could run Update users SET Password = NULL everwhere first.

I'm aware, I was just saying he should remove it before even giving it to you. Security should never get skimped on. 8)

9 minutes ago, 熊猫みたい said:

I'm aware, I was just saying he should remove it before even giving it to you. Security should never get skimped on. 8)

Don't trust me, i'm a 1337 h4x0r
Logged the fuck in.

8e0a4e1bea3cc07f6c9b876a78a7b917.jpg

To be honest, their website is relatively old now. They likely have a few SQL injection exploits in there somewhere which if you really wanted to be 'that guy', you could find those and just take the database without asking. Though SQL injection without the owner's consent is illegal so I don't really recommend doing it since he could like sue you or something (If he even cares).