DBOnline Universe

Whitespirits

Hey guys, sorry for double post! I'm wanting to post to ask for the communities help in securing some pixel art I need to release an Alpha. I have spent $100s on the game so far for custom art work and various other aspects of the game. I have hit a wall and need to raise $100 to pay for the next load of paperdolls, hairstyles, Npcs and various others bits. I setup a 'pay me' on Paypal with the hope if anyone has some spare money they could help me! Thanks guys!

https://www.paypal.me/2DBODonation

• 2 weeks later...

Whitespirits we should partner up in a DBZ Project. Like your map graphics but the Character Graphics are a bit werid in my opinion. But in my setup project I have Legacy of Goku 1,ll Graphics and Buu Fury Graphics. For people that know what these game are and where they were invented. They are Gameboy Advance 2D Dragonball Z Characters.

My project is located here if you wanna check it out. The First two videos is how my game characters are.

Edited by Legendary

Omg I think that the first DBZ project that i saw have this tile and used it. b4ff15dd7dae5fe3342cc0153089733b.png

The DBZ LOG tileset seems to fit with the sprite, but with the other tileset idk. Maybe with a long transition from a tileset to another. The DBZ LOG tileset are really nice with the background picture.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I'm curious where you got those bottom right icons from :P I seen those in Universo Z but eh. If you need any extra help in this project i'm willing to be done! Free of Charge :P I work for free and put dedication into it :)! I can balanced npcs and etc for you if you like. Private message me on any type of help you may need.

Edited. Awesome job btw!

Edited. @Whitespirits I have 1000s of sprites in png correct Form for your engine if you wanna take a look and use them.

Awesome dude! I'm working on a 2006 Zelda Game project and rebuilding for a community that kept contacting me about it... I have 27 people on my Forum so far, but basically I'm Balancing the game back to normal and completing npcs and much more. Let me know asap when I can start helping.

Edit: I changed my name due to the fact of my Forum Name/Avatar,