Eternal Temple has been constructed. Navigate your way through several rooms to access the Resurrection Tome. Place the tome on the altar and bring the Dark Cleric back to life. Can you defeat him?

3656e23948e5eb1dc04f4d2f149b174f.png

6ceed74a6bad9442a10f498269c6fc69.png

The Pirates of Pirate Cove have completed their base. Kill the Bucaneers and Swashbucklers, and finally Captain Redbeard to obtain the Treasure Map (Part of the Buried Treasure quest). 

de8cb7373713743c4fd1d4d13db733c8.png

76c9f9b9f306396996719a6e0e4eadb7.png

16a8f4576ebb551b03dc6e45e9e0bf02.png

The Christmas Event is now on in Odium. Collect as many Candy Canes as you can, and trade them with Santa Clause for Gift Boxes. Prizes include: Candy Cane Ring, Mistletoe Necklace, Santa Boots, Santa Hat, and Santa Coat.

Big shout out to @Kyrise for spriting the Gift Boxes, Candy Canes, and Lights.

7d505c9dd1f431fadaa97bf32eb832a3.png

9 hours ago, Murdoc said:

The Christmas Event is now on in Odium. Collect as many Candy Canes as you can, and trade them with Santa Clause for Gift Boxes. Prizes include: Candy Cane Ring, Mistletoe Necklace, Santa Boots, Santa Hat, and Santa Coat.

Big shout out to @Kyrise for spriting the Gift Boxes, Candy Canes, and Lights.

Yaaay, christmas has come to Nightmare. I loved the decoration, pretty sure I'll check this christmas event :11_blush:

To give everyone an idea of the current status of Nightmare; Kibbelz and I are currently working heavily on lvl 30-60 content. We have 10 more dungeons/caves to create, and several quests before we're ready for Alpha release. Thanks to several players we've also been able to determine where the game needs balanced, and have made several changes to class skills, and npcs in the game. Currently the estimated time to get from level 1 to 30 is about 5-8 hours. And from 30 to 40 it's about 24 hours. Around level 30 players get to choose which Werewolf Pack they will join, and participate in PvP, as well as unique quest lines from the Alphas in each den. So, that is our focus atm. Our goal is to have players cross into enemy territory and compete for items from each of the 4 dens and their surrounding areas. We hope this will create a feeling of suspense, as well as give players a reason to travel within the game world. Content will not be limited by any pack, but the story will change depending on which one you choose. We've also upped the character slots to 4, to give players a chance to try each of the classes out. With all that said, we are well on our way and hope to see you in game soon. Thanks for all the support guys and gals :)

Areas currently in the works:

27f1d74f3c37809075b9cc4430ee4cf8.png

I'm a french player and i can't change the keyboard command so its unconfortable to play with wasd.

Can you add a command to change the touch for playing?

54 minutes ago, Tushy said:

I'm a french player and i can't change the keyboard command so its unconfortable to play with wasd.

Can you add a command to change the touch for playing?

You can change keyboard commands in Intersect in the options menu. I know it is visible only on the main menu currently. Thats either @Murdoc hid it by accident or a bug you can't see in the in game options @jcsnider?

Just a little advice. I don't know if this was made intentionally, but on driven scenes(like the intro one, or like when the wizzard walks to where you're standing at the beggining) you may use a "hold player" and a "release player" sentences to avoid people moving when they are not suppose to. For example, if you move between text windows at the intro(when werewolves appear) you can notice that these graphics are on a higher layout than characer's(if you move right below one of them your head will hide under his feets).

11 hours ago, Khaikaa said:

Just a little advice. I don't know if this was made intentionally, but on driven scenes(like the intro one, or like when the wizzard walks to where you're standing at the beggining) you may use a "hold player" and a "release player" sentences to avoid people moving when they are not suppose to. For example, if you move between text windows at the intro(when werewolves appear) you can notice that these graphics are on a higher layout than characer's(if you move right below one of them your head will hide under his feets).

Thanks a lot for noticing, i'll go back and patch it up

Just played it,really enjoying it lovely job keep it up :)

But it´s kinda annoying that every time i start the game,i gota update it..also when i extract the files to a folder,when starting the client it get´s stuck on "Checking for updates".

So i open it trought the winrar file,and go trought the updating,then i´m in-game.

EDIT*

It works fine now,everything is opening properly,it was my mistake.

Played it for an hour last night. I was able to run around on the opening cut scene as pointed out earlier. Made it to level 10 with what felt like no grind at all. Mimic kicked my ass for a little while.Overall it was really great, the biggest disappointment I had was not seeing the scythe when i equipped it. Everything else, like the maps, sprites, animations, and experience was awesome. I really think anyone using intersect should play your game first.