Xenogene

Nightmare

Yes! A lot more content has now been completed which includes nearly all of the main dungeons of the game to around level 50. @Agoraphobic has joined the team to help create more quests and content outside of the main questline. @Xenogene has been mapping like a beast to finnish off the last couple of dungeons before the steam release, hopefully he will post screenshots as im currently on mobile for a bit. I myself have got my final year of uni coming up in around a month from nows time so Im super busy but my focus is Intersect B5 and source release so i can focus on Nightmare specific code such as pets, guilds, player housing, titles etc. We are hoping for a big release asap at the start of summer hopefully :)

Thanks to everyone who has been playing lately. It's helped me work out what needs to be focused on. Stay tuned for more zone updates, as I finish up level 40-50 content.

Long ago when the gods created the lands, they decided to settle in different abodes. Gaia, the god of Earth, settled in what is known Umbra Forest. Thor, the god of Thunder, settled in Thunder Plateau. Ifrit, god of Fire, settled in Storm Desert. And Shiva, god of Ice, settled in Hoarfrost Mountains. When the werewolves appeared in the lands, the gods took note of their strength and tasked them with protecting the Elemental Orbs - the source of their power. However, the werewolves soon became resentful of the gods and decided they wanted the land to themselves. So they gave the Elemental Orbs to the Dragons and then locked them up in caves throughout Sylvenus. They had a special key made for each of the Dragon lairs called a Dragon Key. The werewolves feared the keys would fall into the hands of the gods, and so destroyed them many ages ago. If anyone was able to forge a Dragon Key, and obtain the Elemental Orbs from the Dragons, they could bring them here to this monument and create the Spirit Orb. Thus, giving that person all the powers of the gods combined. - Scholar

bf513c1a3dbf71d3be1a30e2b4d7bbab.png