Sign in to follow this  
Kibbelz

Intersect Development Stream

984549685492.png

Intersect Development Stream

As request be certain members of the forum, today we tried streaming some development on Intersect! We saw it was a good success, not only were members being educated on Intersect development, we even had suggestions we could accomplish on the spot such as the admin kill player command, thanks @Gahduvdeth! We also had viewers outside of AGD viewing the stream, which in turn will hopefully bring in more members. I personally had a lot of fun running the stream as did JC when he joined the stream later on. After today I'd like to announce I will try to stream whenever I develop on Intersect, I will try to run daily streams however there will be no given streaming hours! 

Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/imdepre

If you missed out on last stream, there is a VOD here!

We hope you can come and watch the stream and participate in the development of Intersect together with us!

@Kibbelz Watched a bit of the stream it's very cool and you can put it in the new twitch sidebar! I got a bit confused along the way of what you where doing (I am watching the first hour now) but I have to ask the video quality is slightly bad is it my computer or your stream settings? Thanks for any answers and stream more soon! 

5 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Kibbelz Watched a bit of the stream it's very cool and you can put it in the new twitch sidebar! I got a bit confused along the way of what you where doing (I am watching the first hour now) but I have to ask the video quality is slightly bad is it my computer or your stream settings? Thanks for any answers and stream more soon! 

Probably my internet is a little bad at my house, stream quality will improve when I get back to university! The plan was introducing the new twitch sidebar with the stream having a spot, however, currently it increases website loading speed by 6x, so we're optimising it and finding a better way to encourage users to stream!

I'll be posting in the shout box at AGD and posting in this topic. If you follow me on the forums and on the twitch channel you should get notified for whatever content I've posted.

EDIT: Streaming now