Intersect Development Road Map

9 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Final update for tonight, spell status effects! (also by Kibz) :D

That's something I was really waiting for, an amazing feature, really necessary, good job!

1 hour ago, jcsnider said:

Took us long enough.. I finally have paperdolls showing up in the HUD and in the character menu :)

c5c8c93bede59e1ecbd4a5ca291e4313.png

Great!, just a question; what will happen when you add a face instead of the entire character design in the class editor?, 

since that option exists, could there be an option to be added only in the character menu and show the face in the HUD?

8 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

As it's currently coded if there is a face it will show up in both locations.

Yes, but will there be an option to fix the face in one place (HUD)  and the character in another (character menu)?

23 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Took us long enough.. I finally have paperdolls showing up in the HUD and in the character menu :)

c5c8c93bede59e1ecbd4a5ca291e4313.png

So happy this is finally a feature. Little updates like this that add some polish to the engine are always appreciated. :)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Beta 4 has grown into a massive beast, I really think you all will like all the updates coming your way. 

I have 1-2 more bugs to fix and then we are going to sit back and just test Beta 4 a little as we prep for its release :) 

really thanks for create this engine, is cool, easy to use and flexible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

You can access them now! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9ZwewpngPoteS1HYXQ2S2YycWM?usp=sharing

We haven't had an official release, still collecting a few new things and working out some quirks, but if they'll help you or your project then enjoy!

What's the license for these? I like the chatbubble animations 

The exact license remains undecided. Regardless it will be free for commercial use, credit required to the authors in the text document (although I need to change the entry for QuoteFox when I'm at my PC next to include characters)

Only question is whether selling modifications of these graphics will be allowed. That will most likely be prohibited. 

Edit: For a few things I need to discuss with authors directly. Here's the source for the chat bubbles:

https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/community/topic/740-small-fantasy-resources-free-to-use-discontinued/?tab=comments#comment-13422

This is one of the biggest reasons why the graphics haven't been officially released yet. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, jcsnider said:

I found this great game called Ark Survial Evolved. I have a pterodactyl like dinosaur waging air battles for me with flying birds that keep swooping down and stealing my stuff. 

And back when @XerShade and I were trying to get people to play with us nobody wanted to... ?