La Última Guerra 2D

Error 11 Skywyre v10

Apologies but we can't help without knowing what line of code is bad.

Please open your Skywyre Server in Visual Basic 6 and run it from there.  When your error occurs it will highlight a line in yellow that you can give to us.

Will you please upload your project (including the source code) along with step by step instructions on how to make these errors occur? If we can recreate the problem we might be able to help.

Eclipse is so outdated though I am not sure if fixing this engine up is worth your time and effort with Orion already available and Intersect on the horizon.

So long story short, that line of code is never even close to being called from the Trap_Tile method. My best guess is the second error you've mentioned is one of your own making. Make sure you don't have any missing values on said NPC's where this error is occurring.

( I have another problem when trying to save something out visual basic that I can not keep it, for something of this line.

If GetForegroundWindow() = frmMain.hwnd Or GetForegroundWindow() = frmEditor_Events.hwnd Then
                Call CheckInputKeys ' Check which keys were pressed