trollface

WIP Shoppe: A Slice of Life

Shoppe: A Slice of Life is a crafting based pve/pvp game with heavy, heavy emphasize on Story, with Production as the Theme for the entire game.

The Intersect Engine is what the game is being built on.

As a game designer and developer, I have roughly 50% of all the assets ready (stories, art, etc all created by myself).  I'm learning to code c# so I can modify the engine to suit the game's over all vision.

e155ed7d936e7d93c7e6ce07a66360ea.png

c0ffd537ece97a498c551e272c173c79.png

Attack animation done and ready for future testing.

The weapon is held in the right hand. Depending on the weapon you wield, your attack arc ( the range you hit enemies) vary. This sword will eventually hit enemies in front of and to the character's right.

Down the line I will refine all basic animations. I don't want to spend hours and hours making the swing of weapons impactful just yet. 

https://youtu.be/SaM_TdK_BTI

All yesterday I was fighting with drivers and my pen monitor. Finally got it to 'sort of work'. I'll have to order a new drawing monitor as mine is 7 years old, and the drivers are driving me nuts!

Managed to get a few basic trees done.

zHHZOeo.png

w9BPcjC.png

wat9VEc.png

4 hours ago, trollface said:

All yesterday I was fighting with drivers and my pen monitor. Finally got it to 'sort of work'. I'll have to order a new drawing monitor as mine is 7 years old, and the drivers are driving me nuts!

Managed to get a few basic trees done.

zHHZOeo.png

w9BPcjC.png

wat9VEc.png

They look good ^^ well done