Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]

XFallSeane

Hello everyone !

A new page is available on the CMS documentation, it deals with how to make a file dedicated to updating your game.

You can go and read it at this url : https://intersect.thomasfds.fr/documentation/create-folder-for-game-updates

A patch named "bug_fix.zip" is available on the cms download page on the github, you can download it and replace the modified files.

No big update for now !

Hello ! 

The point purchase system from the site shop is being revised, from now on an e-mail will have to be configured, an e-mail will be sent to the player and another address with each point purchase / reload. 

This is to help secure game Developer. 

Edit :

An update of the bug_fix.zip will be available during the day with the corrections related to the store (already available in the prerelease branch of the github

Edit 2 : 

Many bug fix and security addons in bug_fix.zip is added.
https://github.com/Thomasfds/intersect-cms-unleashed/releases/download/2.2/bug_fix.zip

When I add corrections I will indicate it to you here

Hello everyone! 

I create a software that allows you to rename all your items so that they all work on the cms. 

The software is in English and available here:

https://apps.thomasfds.fr/applications/intersect-converter/Intersect CMS Converter Setup 1.0.0.exe

The software updates automatically when an update is detected from my server. 

Hi everyone ! 

I have posted in Github "Intersect CMS Cache Update" on separate repository.

This will allow you to create cron jobs to update several times a time (3 times a day is sufficient) the data of the player list and ranking pages in a simple and fast way, thanks to the call of a url.

Main branch = 2.1 support

2.2 branch = 2.2 support

https://github.com/Thomasfds/Intersect-CMS-Cache-Update

If u test this files, read the readme (in writing at the time I write this message).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello here !

I have updated the bug_fix.zip for 2.2 version with major bug fix for vip shop. Download and replace all files (verify this files if u have custom the code).

Edit at : 10:38 pm re-download zip is new updated

Thanks at @negah31 and players of Dragon Ball Z La Rages des Saiyens for many bugs report.

On 8/9/2021 at 5:31 AM, XFallSeane said:

Hi everyone ! 

I have posted in Github "Intersect CMS Cache Update" on separate repository.

This will allow you to create cron jobs to update several times a time (3 times a day is sufficient) the data of the player list and ranking pages in a simple and fast way, thanks to the call of a url.

Main branch = 2.1 support

2.2 branch = 2.2 support

https://github.com/Thomasfds/Intersect-CMS-Cache-Update

If u test this files, read the readme (in writing at the time I write this message).

Hi, I tried to do this and it broke the whole site. I got 500 Internal Server Error on every page after following steps 1, 2, 3, 4. 
(Yes, I used 2.2 branch)

Anyway, I was able to restore the site back. Not sure what went wrong. 

1 minute ago, izakt said:

Hi, I tried to do this and it broke the whole site. I got 500 Internal Server Error on every page after following steps 1, 2, 3, 4. 
(Yes, I used 2.2 branch)

Hi I test for debug all tomorrow !

The new version use json file format for cache data and some things bug need search why ^^

20 hours ago, izakt said:

(Yes, I used 2.2 branch)

Hi ! You have 2.2 version of cms ?

15 hours ago, XFallSeane said:

I have update some files for 2.2 branch re-download and retry

I just now use your new files and same issue happen. It break the whole site (every page)

there is also no log file that appears after this

EDIT: I do steps:
1. update files
2. update services.yaml
3. clear cache 
-> site broken

On 8/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, izakt said:

(Yes, I used 2.2 branch)

If anyone else run into this error, it was simple issue. I share here incase anyone else have issue here.

If you try to update 2.2 version CMS with this Cache Update Patch (https://github.com/Thomasfds/Intersect-CMS-Cache-Update)...

At step 3 on github page "After line 11 add cache_json: '%kernel.project_dir%/public/cache/'"

You must add this code into line 11, not on line 12. it should be similar to:

parameters:
    images_articles: '%kernel.project_dir%/public/assets/general/news'
    images_items: '%kernel.project_dir%/public/assets/general/items'
    dedipass.public_key: '%env(DEDIPASS_PUBLIC_KEY)%'
    dedipass.private_key: '%env(DEDIPASS_PRIVATE_KEY)%'
    cache_json: '%kernel.project_dir%/public/cache/'

services:

it needs to be with the parameters and not on the next line.

Cheers!

Thanks again @XFallSeane for help resolving this <3

Hello,

I recently installed this on my local server via XAMPP.

API seems to be working but every time I refresh the website server status goes offline and online. I can see online players though.

Also registration doesnt work, after hitting register button it sends me to home page but there's no entry in mysql, therefore I cannot login.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks,

29 minutes ago, Lucressia said:

Hello,

I recently installed this on my local server via XAMPP.

API seems to be working but every time I refresh the website server status goes offline and online. I can see online players though.

Also registration doesnt work, after hitting register button it sends me to home page but there's no entry in mysql, therefore I cannot login.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Hi ! 

On your api.config.json u have somewhere this piece of code 

"Rates": {
      "Second": Number,
      "Minute": Number
    }

Increase this number like these. 

"Rates": {
      "Second": 120,
      "Minute": 1440
    }

Restart your server and try the cms again all issues need to be resolved. 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone !

You can see you need add your game items icons in the files of cms for displayed some icons in Intersect CMS, some are not displayed correctly because the API returns what is stored in the database and this does not necessarily correspond to the name of your image, this little software allows you to automatically convert the name of your images to import them more easily and quickly on your site.

https://github.com/Thomasfds/intersect-cms-name-converter/releases/tag/1.0.0

On 11/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, XFallSeane said:

Hi everyone !

You can see you need add your game items icons in the files of cms for displayed some icons in Intersect CMS, some are not displayed correctly because the API returns what is stored in the database and this does not necessarily correspond to the name of your image, this little software allows you to automatically convert the name of your images to import them more easily and quickly on your site.

https://github.com/Thomasfds/intersect-cms-name-converter/releases/tag/1.0.0

Is there an example? :) 

I'm sorry I'm missing something.

Upload on your web hosting or on your local server the installation.zip file.

Extract installation.zip

Open .env.local.php

At the line DATABASE_URL replace with your data example : mysql://database_username:database_password@127.0.0.1:3306/database_name?serverVersion=your_mysql_version

Save your changes

Open PhpMyAdmin or your mysql provider

Select your database

Click on import, select the installation.sql file and valid

If step 8 is a success, without any errors go to your website url and all works !

Ok so that's where the problem is. If I go to the URL there aren't any index.php or anything created in the httpdocs folder, so I'm not sure how exactly there will be a way to go past this. I am running apache, urlrewrite enabled. Composer is installed and it's pulling all of the packages fine, but there's something missing where the actual site root files are missing. I hope you can help.

• XFallSeane changed the title to Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]