Sign in to follow this  
Zetasis

WIP Code Name Poject Zet Core

So for the past few months I have been working on a metroidvania-ish game when I have the free time.  I thought it would be fun to share some progress and get some feedback from the AGD community. Everything except sound effects and music has been done by me. Music credit goes to @Eric Matyas and his amazing work. I'll link a couple youtube videos to show how far the project has come since I first started work on it.

First video:

Spoiler

Latest Video:

Spoiler

As always, I'm open to constructive criticism and general feedback! I'll try and keep posting updates on this thread but if you want to make sure to see all updates it wouldn't hurt to subscribe to my youtube channel.

I’m using Pixel Game Maker for the engine. It’s a pretty nice tool, especially for people like me who specialize in art lol. 

Love the look of the main hero! Great job so far. I would argue for more colour variety in each region, as locking it to 3 colours or mainly 2 colours is a little underwhelming, but that's my only critique! Definitely keeping an eye out for this one!