Jump to content
Leather_Feather

[Free] Resources (Code, Art, Music, Video etc)

Recommended Posts

During these challenging times, I want to give back to all of you. If you all are interested in some coding, art, music, video and more, I'm offering to lend a hand for free. It's the least I can do for everyone. Just let me know what you need and I'm happy to help in any way I can.  

Code:
If you want some source modification done, or even some unrelated work, let me know. I'm proficient at C#, JS, VB, Java but if there's something you need done in any other languages, lemme know and I'll familiarize myself to it.

Art:
I'm not really good at art, so I can't make character sprites or tilesets but I can work on UI related things.

Music:
If you need some music done for your project, let me know, I'm familiar with multiple instruments and I can try my best to make some tracks for your games.

Video:
Video editing's fun so lemme know if you're needing some editing done.


I'm going to be doing all of the work for free, there really aren't any limits as to what you want done but if there are things which I'm unable to do, I'll let you know :)

Stay strong, 
Leather_Feather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Guild and/or Auction House system would benefit most developers on Intersect.
Other common requests are: Pet/Summon System, Allowing NPC's to trigger events, Character Customization screen,  and Skill Screen.

 

They are all pretty major requests, but definitely would be very appreciated by most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Guided projectiles, as in Tibia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks mate,

You may want to look at a way to encrypt the client resources file so players cannot open and read them outside of the game. For example, there will be no more .json, .png or .wav files in the client resources folder, but something encrypted that cannot be opened with a text, image or sound editor.

 

It's still obscur why someone would want to help that way, but I find it cool haha

How will we know which feature you will work on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CosakiGames said:

A Guild and/or Auction House system would benefit most developers on Intersect.
Other common requests are: Pet/Summon System, Allowing NPC's to trigger events, Character Customization screen,  and Skill Screen.

 

They are all pretty major requests, but definitely would be very appreciated by most.

Sounds cool, I'll try working on the guilds first. Also what do you mean by a skill screen? Like a screen with a list of spells or a screen that lists stuff like "crafting, fishing, sorcery" etc.
 

3 hours ago, Celtos said:

Guided projectiles, as in Tibia

Heya Celtos! I'm not sure if you remember me but nice too see you on the forums, sure I'll give projectiles a shot :)

 

58 minutes ago, Shenmue said:

Thanks mate,

You may want to look at a way to encrypt the client resources file so players cannot open and read them outside of the game. For example, there will be no more .json, .png or .wav files in the client resources folder, but something encrypted that cannot be opened with a text, image or sound editor.

 

It's still obscur why someone would want to help that way, but I find it cool haha

How will we know which feature you will work on?

I never made an encrypton system before but I'll see what I can do, no promises for this one though lol
And well I just want to give back to the community I guess lol, so why not.
And as for what I work on, I'll try posting updates on this thread.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll check out the source code and I should be free starting next week :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
14 minutes ago, Leather_Feather said:

Sounds cool, I'll try working on the guilds first. Also what do you mean by a skill screen? Like a screen with a list of spells or a screen that lists stuff like "crafting, fishing, sorcery" etc.
 

Heya Celtos! I'm not sure if you remember me but nice too see you on the forums, sure I'll give projectiles a shot :)

 

I never made an encrypton system before but I'll see what I can do, no promises for this one though lol
And well I just want to give back to the community I guess lol, so why not.
And as for what I work on, I'll try posting updates on this thread.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll check out the source code and I should be free starting next week :)

I love u

 

 

Physical attacks can also be left, for example, just select the monster with the mouse or Tab, which the character is attacking.
both with projectile-type spells and physical attacks using E.
With this function, we can remove the use of the E or Click key of the Mouse to attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Celtos said:

I love u

 

 

Physical attacks can also be left, for example, just select the monster with the mouse or Tab, which the character is attacking.
both with projectile-type spells and physical attacks using E.
With this function, we can remove the use of the E or Click key of the Mouse to attack

Love u too bb

Do you mean auto targetting? like when I click on the attack button, it automatically targets the npcs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Just like Tibia, the mob is coming towards you, and you select it with the click of the mouse or using TAB, the character will automatically attack the monster, it will only stop if it selects another target or it dies.
For both projectiles and physical attacks

Of course, automatically, disabling the attack function with the E button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Celtos said:

Just like Tibia, the mob is coming towards you, and you select it with the click of the mouse or using TAB, the character will automatically attack the monster, it will only stop if it selects another target or it dies.
For both projectiles and physical attacks

Of course, automatically, disabling the attack function with the E button

Ooh I get it now, alright I'll try that
 

51 minutes ago, buu said:

That guild system would be lit ngl. Very kind of you 

No worries, I don't really use intersect but I'd love to see a guild system on it lol so why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CosakiGames said:

A Guild and/or Auction House system would benefit most developers on Intersect.
Other common requests are: Pet/Summon System, Allowing NPC's to trigger events, Character Customization screen,  and Skill Screen.

 

They are all pretty major requests, but definitely would be very appreciated by most.

I Agree with this sources Request.

specially with the auction system, guilds, and skills system( yes like mining, farming,etc.)

8 hours ago, Leather_Feather said:

Art:
I'm not really good at art, so I can't make character sprites or tilesets 

Maybe, I can help with this part, free for everyone,  I want to contribute  a little to this great initiative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blestro said:

I Agree with this sources Request.

specially with the auction system, guilds, and skills system( yes like mining, farming,etc.)

Maybe, I can help with this part, free for everyone,  I want to contribute  a little to this great initiative

Heck yeah, that'd be awesome. It would be very helpful for others 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Leather_Feather said:

Started work on the guild system. It should be easy enough, So I'll be making:
- inviting/joining guilds
- Guild window
- player tag
- guild admin commands

 

If there's anything you want to see on the guild system, lemme know

guild ranks and guild bank? :D youre awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leather_Feather said:

Started work on the guild system. It should be easy enough, So I'll be making:
- inviting/joining guilds
- Guild window
- player tag
- guild admin commands

 

If there's anything you want to see on the guild system, lemme know

Maybe, Guild Logos or a Flag.

what if the guild can be level up, like.. a percentage of the xp earned by the members go to the guild xp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

don't forget to add a setting that will protect PvP between members of the same clan, in case there is a war, no one takes damage from the little friend :)

Would the possibility of the owner being able to send a build logo be very cool, as in ragnarok, maybe a 64x32 image? or simply configurable :D

 

- inviting/joining guilds
- Guild window
- Player Guild Tag
- Guild Admin Commands

- Guild PvP Configuration - Enable or Disable pvp between members

- Guild Logo - Configurable to Hide or Show to others players in maps

- Guild Bank

- Guild Houses

- Guild LEVEL - A system that increases the level of your clan, being able to acquire more members, you kill mobs and xp can be configurable as you go to the guild bank

- Guild will have variables so we can work with them on events, quests and maps.

 

These are my suggestions :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Celtos said:

don't forget to add a setting that will protect PvP between members of the same clan, in case there is a war, no one takes damage from the little friend :)

Would the possibility of the owner being able to send a build logo be very cool, as in ragnarok, maybe a 64x32 image? or simply configurable :D

 

- inviting/joining guilds
- Guild window
- Player Guild Tag
- Guild Admin Commands

- Guild PvP Configuration - Enable or Disable pvp between members

- Guild Logo - Configurable to Hide or Show to others players in maps

- Guild Bank

- Guild Houses

- Guild LEVEL - A system that increases the level of your clan, being able to acquire more members, you kill mobs and xp can be configurable as you go to the guild bank

- Guild will have variables so we can work with them on events, quests and maps.

 

These are my suggestions :D

 

Guild PvP would probably be an option for the maps. I know @Beefy Kasplant has a map types editor so an option like that would go well with it
Guild Logo, I'm assuming this would be a bit weird to implement, because I'd have to think about how the server stores the logos, but I'll see what I can do
Guild Banks, I don't think guild banks are used that much because I think it's the first time I heard of one lol, not sure how it would work in-game and what the benefit would be
Guild houses, this would be a bit hard to make because I'd have to make a housing system first which isn't too much of a priority right now because right now I'm just trying to get a base system of the guild working, maybe in the future if I work on housing
- Guild Level, I'm confused as to what this does, is this like shared xp between members (like partys sharing xp) or like an actual guild level?
- What are some things you'd like to see on events regarding guilds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Guilds can have variables, so they can be worked with maps

Some examples.
gLeader = Variable that takes the name of the leader.
gMembers = Number of members
gLogo = Search the Guild Logo from the database

--------

 

Guild bank system is practically usual in games where there is a guild system, this serves to share drops of monsters and rare items, making the guild richer

 

------

 

I think that the PvP system between members, should not rely on the Map configuration, because in a hunt where there is pvp for everyone, this will cause some confusion, besides you need to have another patch, which is not known if it will be free or paid.
Let's say the player is inside a city, the map is PvP off, the guild setting would go over the map, making it easier when programming, don't you think?

Beef's map editor, if I'm not mistaken, is a paid patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leather_Feather said:

- Guild Level, I'm confused as to what this does, is this like shared xp between members (like partys sharing xp) or like an actual guild level?

Basically... you kill a monster (500 xp) 5%( 25 xp) is for the guild and 95% ( 475) for the player.. this percentage could be configure by the guild leader..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, are you still offering your assistance to people? Currently working on a game for a large community and would really appreciate your expertise <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...