Jump to content

PHP IntersectCMS (Open Source)


Lathelmar
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am getting the following error when trying to access the url after setup:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: Could not connect to database (BSC). in C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php:440 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(161): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->connect() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(464): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->runQuery('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter.php(118): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->GetAll('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(158): RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter->get('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(1226): RedBeanPHP\Facade::query('get', 'SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\public\index.php(63): RedBeanPHP\Facade::getAll('SELECT * FROM c...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php on line 440

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nimbus said:

I am getting the following error when trying to access the url after setup:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: Could not connect to database (BSC). in C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php:440 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(161): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->connect() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(464): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->runQuery('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter.php(118): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->GetAll('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(158): RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter->get('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(1226): RedBeanPHP\Facade::query('get', 'SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\public\index.php(63): RedBeanPHP\Facade::getAll('SELECT * FROM c...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\BSC-CMS\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php on line 440

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

Hi,

Did you correctly fill in the information in application / App / preferences.php?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, XFallSeane said:

 

Hi,

Did you correctly fill in the information in application / App / preferences.php?

Hello xD

I believe so. I am doing everything locally first to get it working.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, XFallSeane said:

Laragon software for a web server and a local database simply and quickly (simple and efficient) 

Gotcha! I downloaded Laragon but I'm not sure entirely what needs to be done. It's setup is quite different than XAMPP and I used that because there was a english guide that I could follow easily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, XFallSeane said:

Laragon is simply create a folder in the folder www.

 

Restarting laragon. 

 

On your browser access to site from http://foldername.test

 

I now recommend version 2 of the cms (by me) 

Ok I got that figured out and received the same error as in XAMPP

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: Could not connect to database (test_rpg). in C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php:440 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(161): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->connect() #1 C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php(464): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->runQuery('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #2 C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter.php(118): RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO->GetAll('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #3 C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(158): RedBeanPHP\Adapter\DBAdapter->get('SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #4 C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Facade.php(1226): RedBeanPHP\Facade::query('get', 'SELECT * FROM c...', Array) #5 C:\laragon\www\BSC\public\index.php(63): RedBeanPHP\Facade::getAll('SELECT * FROM c...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\BSC\vendor\gabordemooij\redbean\RedBeanPHP\Driver\RPDO.php on line 440


fa9834c2ba502cb503b8420bedb26290.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, XFallSeane said:

Can you share me preferences.php file pls ?

 

Database test_rpg exist ? 

preferences.php

<?php

declare(strict_types=1);

namespace App;

/**
 * This class contains the preferences for the application.
 *
 * @package App
 */
class Preferences
{
    /**
     * @var string
     */
    private $rootPath;
    private $themeName;
    private $baseURL;

    private $apiUsername;
    private $apiPassword;
    private $apiServer;
    private $apiToken;

    private $cmsSettings;

    private $dbIp = "127.0.0.1";
    private $dbUser = "root";
    private $dbPassword = "";
    private $dbPort = "5400";
    private $dbName = "BSC";

    /**
     * Preferences constructor.
     *
     * @param string $rootPath
     */
    public function __construct(string $rootPath)
    {
        $this->rootPath = $rootPath;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getRootPath(): string
    {
        return $this->rootPath;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getThemeName(): string
    {
        return $this->themeName;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function setThemeName($themeName)
    {
        $this->themeName = $themeName;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getDbIp(): string
    {
        return $this->dbIp;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getDbUser(): string
    {
        return $this->dbUser;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getDbPassword(): string
    {
        return $this->dbPassword;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getDbPort(): string
    {
        return $this->dbPort;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getDbName(): string
    {
        return $this->dbName;
    }


     /* Config API */
     /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getApiUser(): string
    {
        return $this->apiUsername;
    }
    public function setApiUser($username)
    {
        $this->apiUsername = $username;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getApiPassword(): string
    {
        return $this->apiPassword;
    }
    public function setApiPassword($password)
    {
        $this->apiPassword = $password;
    }
    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getApiServer(): string
    {
        return $this->apiServer;
    }
    public function setApiServer($server)
    {
        $this->apiServer = $server;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getApiToken()
    {
        return $this->apiToken;
    }
    public function setApiToken($token)
    {
        $this->apiToken = $token;
    }

    /**
     * @return array
     */
    public function getCmsSettings()
    {
        return $this->cmsSettings;
    }
    public function setCmsSettings($settings)
    {
        $this->cmsSettings = $settings;
    }

    public function getApiData()
    {
      // API login
      $postData = array(
          'grant_type' => "password",
          'username' => $this->getApiUser(),
          'password' => hash('sha256', $this->getApiPassword())
      );
      return $postData;
    }

    /**
     * @return string
     */
    public function getBaseURL(): string
    {
        return $this->baseURL;
    }
    public function setBaseURL($server)
    {
        $this->baseURL = $server;
    }


    /* Function API */
    public function APIcall_POST($server, $postData, $access_token, $calltype)
    {
        $ch = curl_init('http://' . $server . $calltype);
        curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
            CURLOPT_POST => true,
            CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
            CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
                'authorization:Bearer ' . $access_token, // "authorization:Bearer", et non pas "authorization: Bearer"
                'Content-Type:application/json' // "Content-Type:application/json", et non pas "Content-Type: application/json"
            ) ,
            CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => json_encode($postData)
        ));
        $response = curl_exec($ch);
        if ($response === false)
        {
            return (curl_error($ch));
        }
        $responseData = json_decode($response, true);
        return $responseData;
    }

    // Permet de récupérer des données depuis la BDD via l'API : liste des joueurs, etc
    public function APIcall_GET($server, $access_token, $calltype)
    {
        $ch = curl_init('http://' . $server . $calltype);
        curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
            CURLOPT_HTTPGET => true,
            CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
            CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
                'authorization:Bearer ' . $access_token, // "authorization:Bearer", et non pas "authorization: Bearer"
                'Content-Type:application/json' // "Content-Type:application/json", et non pas "Content-Type: application/json"
            ) ,
        ));
        $response = curl_exec($ch);
        if ($response === false)
        {
            return (curl_error($ch));
        }
        $responseData = json_decode($response, true);
        return $responseData;
    }

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XFallSeane said:

do you have the BSC database created in phpmyadmin? Preferably use lowercase words for databases.

I had it done in XAMPP but I can't figure out how to import databases on Laragon.

44e4dec70b75dce3398624580381d8f1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nimbus said:

I think I'm getting somewhere xD

e65484a81de5e007d598b973f5e9d92d.png

 

If you have managed to put the database, in the table cms_settings changes the value of base_URL by the local URL of your site. 

 

Now with this base u can update to v1.1 and 2.0 (my new version) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting this error now.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'App\Preferences' not found in C:\laragon\www\BSC\application\App\ContainerFactory.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\BSC\public\index.php(40): App\ContainerFactory::create('C:\\laragon\\www\\...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\BSC\application\App\ContainerFactory.php on line 23

6e1f14cdeee200b5bd1e8f72ec7a1f7d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Getting this error now.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'App\Preferences' not found in C:\laragon\www\BSC\application\App\ContainerFactory.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\BSC\public\index.php(40): App\ContainerFactory::create('C:\\laragon\\www\\...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\laragon\www\BSC\application\App\ContainerFactory.php on line 23

6e1f14cdeee200b5bd1e8f72ec7a1f7d.png

 

I answered you in private in case but for the others which follow I recommend you to use the new Unleashed version (in my signature) for all new CMS installations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...