16 hours ago, Justn said:

Mine still follow me just fine. The only issue is that they do not move southeast or northeast after they target me. They will move up, down, up, down instead of diagonal. They will move southwest and northwest just fine when targeting.. also when they are not targeting a player they move just fine in all directions. Also getting an error on my server once they start chasing a player.

Stack:   at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.SpatialAStar.StoreNeighborNodes (Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode inAround, Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode[] inNeighbors) [0x0016c] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\SpatialAStar.cs:355 
  at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.SpatialAStar.Search (Intersect.Point inStartNode, Intersect.Point inEndNode, Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode inUserContext) [0x0019e] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\SpatialAStar.cs:185 
  at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.Pathfinder.Update (System.Int64 timeMs) [0x008b2] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\Pathfinder.cs:299 

*I stated above that SE and NE were working.. I meant SW and NW are working.

Works fine for me in a quick test with the 6.1 version as a base. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, Justn said:

Mine still follow me just fine. The only issue is that they do not move southeast or northeast after they target me. They will move up, down, up, down instead of diagonal. They will move southwest and northwest just fine when targeting.. also when they are not targeting a player they move just fine in all directions. Also getting an error on my server once they start chasing a player.

Stack:   at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.SpatialAStar.StoreNeighborNodes (Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode inAround, Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode[] inNeighbors) [0x0016c] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\SpatialAStar.cs:355 
  at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.SpatialAStar.Search (Intersect.Point inStartNode, Intersect.Point inEndNode, Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.PathNode inUserContext) [0x0019e] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\SpatialAStar.cs:185 
  at Intersect.Server.Entities.Pathfinding.Pathfinder.Update (System.Int64 timeMs) [0x008b2] in C:\Users\Justin\Documents\New Intersect\Intersect-Engine\Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\Pathfinder.cs:299 

*I stated above that SE and NE were working.. I meant SW and NW are working.

I don't know about that, maybe it's related to another modification? In my knowledge, every game that used this mod don't have this issue. I guess I will need more information if you want me to help like your "Intersect.Server\Entities\Pathfinding\SpatialAStar.cs" code or other installed mods you have.

19 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

@Shenmue this addon working on development branch too bro? we need for stable version :)

I may do a master version, but I don't know when since I am somehow busy.

Posted (edited)

I think I may of solved my issue. I went through the source and my source is missing this change! I will test and update this post. Thanks Shenmue

-   if (mEntity.X < newX)
+   if (mEntity.X < newX && mEntity.Y == newY)

Ok the error is gone. Moving SE still doesnt work once a npc locks on to the player but NE is fixed. Since I am the only one having this issue I assume it is the numerous sprite animations I have for players and npcs. Im sure I will get it worked out. 

Edited by Justn

Latest commit via this thread:

764255c9f62277dcda55f47998b7157e.png

Using latest:

2abd6d2135d3670bdccfe654ee0f84dd.png

Applying basic mod and then trying the mods via the zip on the latest working commit:

74b0286bf058bae18a9bb920834e5490.png

Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Figured it out. I'm a noob to using github but I figured it out (myself actually ;) ) so for other github noobs the fix was to revert to the old branch using 'git reset --hard <commit ID>' and after doing that it worked flawlessly.