GabThiais

Sprite and Code

Question

Hello I wanted to know who could tell me how to have more frame of movement and how to add frames of attack animation. I know it’s done at the code level, so I wanted to know what code needed to be changed and added.

7 answers to this question

18 hours ago, GabThiais said:

Hello I wanted to know who could tell me how to have more frame of movement and how to add frames of attack animation. I know it’s done at the code level, so I wanted to know what code needed to be changed and added.

This is not possible until source is released. And when it is, either pay someone to program it for you, or learn how to program yourself, as to what parts needs to be edited, I do not know.

26 minutes ago, froggy said:

This is not possible until source is released. And when it is, either pay someone to program it for you, or learn how to program yourself, as to what parts needs to be edited, I do not know.

Wrong engine dude :P

8 minutes ago, AisenArvalis said:

Wrong engine dude :P

Forgot there are other engines on the forums, my bad :D

Basically I am a sprinter myself and I manage to create maps but the coding is not made for me I am not made for it I tried to recruit but nobody answered my request.I was talking about the Orion+ engine I forgot to mention sorry