GabThiais

I have a probleme

Question

Hello I have a problem regarding the graphic part of orion +. Indeed when I launch the editor of class map or of npc and that I select a sprite or a tileset that does not correspond to what I drag in their respecctive folder which is Client> Data> Graphics> Characters / Tilesets

7 answers to this question

I solved the problem should be incorporated in the content folder and not in the Data folder. Thank you very much for the time taken to try to resolve the problem.

its not easy to see wtf you do wrong, every gfx in orion is numbered, so that's what you have to do, and make sure you don't skip a number, or it will stop counting them

I also thought it was a name problem but name I tried several names knowing that the tileset and sprites it displays in my as well as the editor are not even in my game folder

@Damian666 The problem is that none of the tileset and none of the sprites that appear in the game are the files I haven’t even incorporated. I would have to show you the problem by video call because I have no video capture software