Sign in to follow this  
Zetasis

Intersect Engine Tutorial Series - Episode 2 now up

I have been planning out a YouTube series for Intersect and have finally made my first video. I was a bit nervous but it was fun. Let me know if you have any ideas on things I should cover. For now I'm just planning on covering the basics but I'm still open for suggestions as well.

Anyways, here is episode 1 - download and login(also added a class).

Spoiler

Episode 2 - The Map Editor

Spoiler

I like it a lot.. but there are going to be a LOT of changes to distribution, ui, graphics, etc in B6 making this first video a little outdated from the get-go.

Wondering if you might want to do it/or continue on with the B6 builds you have instead?

Yeah I plan on using B6 from here out. I just wanted to start with B5 since that’s what’s available now and I didn’t want anyone to be confused when downloading. 

5 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Wondering if you might want to do it/or continue on with the B6 builds you have instead?

2 hours ago, Zetasis said:

Yeah I plan on using B6 from here out. I just wanted to start with B5 since that’s what’s available now and I didn’t want anyone to be confused when downloading. 

Well with a '[B6]' in the tittle it would help with with the confusion. Would also help to don't be too much lost at the B6 release. Cause a lot of tutorial will be outdated with the b6 (even my UI tutorial)

1 hour ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Also is that the screenshot of the stress test I was doing? :P

It sure is! I need a quick pic of the intersect graphics in action and that one worked perfect.

Episode 2 has been published. In episode 2 I cover the map editor for the Intersect Engine as well as some helpful advice on how to reach administrative access with the server console. This episode is a bit longer then the last but the Intersect Map Editor is a powerful thing and takes a little while to explain lol.