Sign in to follow this  
Downloadnow

Nightmare A few questions

Question

Posted (edited)

hi, can someone help with some doubts?

1. Is this game free to play?

2. Will characters and/or items be erased after current game state (closed alpha, I think...(not really "closed" since anyone can play)?

3. How to change class? Saw some items for classes that were not meant for the ones listed while creating new character.

4. Are there going to be multiple game servers? And where would they be located exactly, please? Concerned about lag here, since I was lagging a bit while I was the only one online while playing.

5. Is Nightmare Open PVP game? If it is, is there penalty for PKers?

6. Do we lose anything at all if killed by monster or player (I died due to lag so it doesn't count... ;P)?

that's it for now, ty for your time.

Edited by Downloadnow
added more questions

1 answer to this question

On 7/16/2019 at 11:31 AM, Downloadnow said:

hi, can someone help with some doubts?

1. Is this game free to play?

2. Will characters and/or items be erased after current game state (closed alpha, I think...(not really "closed" since anyone can play)?

3. How to change class? Saw some items for classes that were not meant for the ones listed while creating new character.

4. Are there going to be multiple game servers? And where would they be located exactly, please? Concerned about lag here, since I was lagging a bit while I was the only one online while playing.

5. Is Nightmare Open PVP game? If it is, is there penalty for PKers?

6. Do we lose anything at all if killed by monster or player (I died due to lag so it doesn't count... ;P)?

that's it for now, ty for your time.

Sorry for the late response.

1. Yes

2. Yes but there will be perks for those playing during the alpha depending on how far you got!

3. We have some new classes in the works! Stay tuned, you can have multiple characters per account to try out all classes. We may allow the option to change class and an existing char later on in the game but that will probably be a paid for feature.

4.server is currently located in eu. We plan to get an american server but wont do that until steam launch which will hopefully be soon! We would love to keep everyone on the same server but we might have to launch servers for different continents due to lag.

5. Yes and yes. More to come on that with the unreleased Outlaw Island and night time events!

6. I believe you don't lose any items currently on death but if you do its just a little gold and non equipment items.

Sign in to follow this