AriusII

PHP [Release] IntersectCMS by AriusII

It won't let me connect to the player database when the credentials are all correct and comes up with the error message

Also, how do you get it so other people can see.

4 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

It won't let me connect to the player database when the credentials are all correct and comes up with the error message

What is your error message?

15 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Hello, could you send us, your MySQL database Tables ? and other error who are reported one the site or in logs ?

49 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

It says "Connect at PlayerData database impossible"

Did you create the database "playerdata"? 

10 hours ago, Melow417 said:

Did you create the database "playerdata"? 

I'm not that stupid :p (or maybe I am, but in other categories)

8 hours ago, buu said:

You need Apache and an open port 80 to have other people connect 

???

3 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

I'm not that stupid :p (or maybe I am, but in other categories)

I asked because I had the same issue, I changed the name of playerdata to another db I had before and it just worked after that (Well I also commented out the line of config to  force it to go straight to the main page and check how it worked)

For peoples who have some little errors, you need to check if the name of your database Tables, if them are in caps or not, if them are, you need to edit sql code :/

On 5/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, buu said:

You need Apache and an open port 80 to have other people connect 

This is not entirely true. You can use other webserver software. Such as Windows servers with php installed (costs huge amount of money), nginx (free), IIS (free if you have windows) and many others. Secondly, at least in Colorado, it is against their Acceptable Use Policy to host servers to serve content outside of your LAN.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:53 AM, The Bunny Gamer said:

???

@The Bunny Gamer To expand on what you will need for others to see it, I suggest checking out WAMP. Which is Windows Apache Mysql PHP server. Then I suggest you also look at no-ip to mask your ip address with a free sub domain from no-ip which will be easier to remember than an ip address for people. Though I'd also contact your ISP (internet service provider) to make sure they allow running a website. As some ISP can be huge assholes about it and terminate your account, if they really cared. If you are running Linux look into LAMP. It is the same thing as WAMP just for Linux. 

Though if you are running windows, I'd just install IIS as its a native app to windows for running websites.

Lastly. It looks really good. The screenshots of the template reminds me of the old school eclipse website from way way way way back in the day.

I've already tried XAMPP and WordPress. Neither worked.

1 hour ago, The Crzy Doctor said:

This is not entirely true. You can use other webserver software. Such as Windows servers with php installed (costs huge amount of money), nginx (free), IIS (free if you have windows) and many others. Secondly, at least in Colorado, it is against their Acceptable Use Policy to host servers to serve content outside of your LAN.

@The Bunny Gamer To expand on what you will need for others to see it, I suggest checking out WAMP. Which is Windows Apache Mysql PHP server. Then I suggest you also look at no-ip to mask your ip address with a free sub domain from no-ip which will be easier to remember than an ip address for people. Though I'd also contact your ISP (internet service provider) to make sure they allow running a website. As some ISP can be huge assholes about it and terminate your account, if they really cared. If you are running Linux look into LAMP. It is the same thing as WAMP just for Linux. 

Though if you are running windows, I'd just install IIS as its a native app to windows for running websites.

Lastly. It looks really good. The screenshots of the template reminds me of the old school eclipse website from way way way way back in the day.

Exactly @The Crzy Doctor

or you have to get in the stuff.

One helps so only if one has no idea does not bring anything.