Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

Any people that know how to program here that can give an estimation of what they want to get paid for these systems after source comes out? Please let me know if you need more information. 

 

 

 

Hair system

 

- Choose a hairtype on character creation

- Hair is a layer, just like all the other paperdoll layers

- Ability to change hair with events

- Hair stops rendering when a helmet is equipped

 

 

Transformation spell upgrade:

- Transformation changes the hair layer instead of overlaying a sprite

- Be able to set a Mana drain on the transformation

- Revert when Mana is empty

 

 

Dash 2.0:

- Players are able to change direction while dashing (Dash distance is not based on tiles but on a timer)

- Blurry animation on the sprite to give the illusion of super speed

 

 

Beam spell:

- Set a min and max amount of projectiles that can be fired by a beam spell

- When the player holds the key, the beam spell charges

- The longer you hold the key, the more projectiles fire

 

 

Beam struggle:

- When a beam hits another another beam a QTE (Quick Time Event) or something similar comes up, the player who finishes the QTE faster wins a tile. 

- Beam spells get a 'power' attribute

- Options when a beam struggle is possible: Check if beam power is within a range, check if Magic Power is within a range

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hair stuff seems simple enough. Though im not sure what you mean by: 

"- Transformation changes the hair layer instead of overlaying a sprite"

 

Hard to put a price on it without seeing the source though. Depends on how clean the code is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mighty Professional said:

Hair stuff seems simple enough. Though im not sure what you mean by: 

"- Transformation changes the hair layer instead of overlaying a sprite"

 

Hard to put a price on it without seeing the source though. Depends on how clean the code is.

 

At the moment the Transformation spell only overlays a sprite over your sprite. 

 

I want to be able to change just the hair layer so you can still see all the equipment the character is wearing

 

 

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

except maybe beams

 

Im listening... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reading through the thread and thought of a few changes to your request. I know this isnt a feature request thread, but one where you would be wiling to pay for someone to program these in for you so if your willing to pay might as well explore all your options.

 

What would be a cool feature would be if on the items themselves had an option to toggle the paper doll when the player transforms. That way the sprite does change, but the player keeps all their clothes/armor. In the case of the super sayain they keep their clothes but the hair/helmet disappears when transformed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apache_ said:

I was reading through the thread and thought of a few changes to your request. I know this isnt a feature request thread, but one where you would be wiling to pay for someone to program these in for you so if your willing to pay might as well explore all your options.

 

What would be a cool feature would be if on the items themselves had an option to toggle the paper doll when the player transforms. That way the sprite does change, but the player keeps all their clothes/armor. In the case of the super sayain they keep their clothes but the hair/helmet disappears when transformed.

 

I was thinking about that, but I want people to be able to wear a helmet while transformed! 

 

Appreciate the input though, feel free to add to the thread what you think would be good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Every X.0 version are bugged, why not just skip it to Dash 2.3?

 

This kind of input is less appreciated :39_angry: 

 

 

Still hoping to see some (preliminary) estimates from people! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty hard to give an estimation without the actual sources as without see how the code was build we can't estimate the number of files to modify and how many time it will take soooo for an estimation i think is too early for the moment.

 

But what i can say is when the sources will be release i could try to do at least the Hair system & Transformation spell upgrade but only for free and if you agree if i share the source modification to the community, don't want to be paid but i prefer anyone could have it ... =s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, oOScuByOo said:

It's pretty hard to give an estimation without the actual sources as without see how the code was build we can't estimate the number of files to modify and how many time it will take soooo for an estimation i think is too early for the moment.

 

But what i can say is when the sources will be release i could try to do at least the Hair system & Transformation spell upgrade but only for free and if you agree if i share the source modification to the community, don't want to be paid but i prefer anyone could have it ... =s

 

 

I guess if everyone tells me they need to see source before they can give an estimation, there is some truth to it! :D;)

 

I'd appreciate that a lot! I was actually planning on releasing the systems to the community anyway (except for the beams/beam struggle) so that works out perfectly! 

 

Great to see you have the same mindset and want to help out! Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×