Dev Blog 5/3/2019 - Combat + Event additions

Kibbelz

• 2 weeks later...

With the damage event spell there will be an option to make damage through events ? I have a poison spell and i want to add an antidote , but it is not posible to stop the damage over time, so i'm planning on a different aproach with event damage.

• 1 month later...

Hey @Kibbelz have you plans to make the Dash Spells, cross through the player or npc? Currently the player or NPC acts as a block for this type of spell. It would be a good addition to the intersect combat system. At least have checkboxes that allow crossing through the player / npc with the dash.

2 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

Hey @Kibbelz have you plans to make the Dash Spells, cross through the player or npc? Currently the player or NPC acts as a block for this type of spell. It would be a good addition to the intersect combat system. At least have checkboxes that allow crossing through the player / npc with the dash.

That would make it a teleport spell, not a dash spell

1 hour ago, Dashplant said:

He wants the dash to ignore unit collision.

4 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

I'll keep this in mind for future combat improvements but no promises at the moment.

3 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Not at all.

teleport spell takes you to the player. the dash in this case would make you cross the player (could even damage)

That would be great since the attacks always go forward. Crossing the player and catching him from behind would make a good combo, and bring a little more action, even more if combined with stealth.

6 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

Not at all.

teleport spell takes you to the player. the dash in this case would make you cross the player (could even damage)

That would be great since the attacks always go forward. Crossing the player and catching him from behind would make a good combo, and bring a little more action, even more if combined with stealth.

Agreed, like a "backstab" type attack. Would need a way to modify the crit multiplier and essentially thats what you would have.