BinaryFox

How to Compile EclipseOrigins 2.0

hello community,
I am joining you in this beautiful evening because I have a question that trots me, I find server files that works with EclipseOrigins 2.0, however in the files I see that there is a source VB6, but impossible to open with IDE VB6 would you have a solution?

1) Make sure you installed VB6 properly (it might need to be run with Admin access)

2) Make sure you downloaded a working copy of EO 2 (some copies are corrupted, or just won't compile)

3) Install VB6 SP6 (search it on google if you need to)

4) Open the project file, click File -> Compile

Damian, if there's going to be a section for VB6 on the site, you should actually provide support for it, especially when you're a moderator.

4 minutes ago, MohenjoDaro said:

Damian, if there's going to be a section for VB6 on the site, you should actually provide support for it, especially when you're a moderator.

Shots fired!

e61566a3c26c3c1a3da1a31fea3e7362.gif

31 minutes ago, MohenjoDaro said:

He shouldn't have said anything, but the VB6 section is meant for VB6 users to provide support to each other in. He's a moderator, not VB6 support staff -- none of the staff are VB6 support staff.

3 minutes ago, Damian666 said:

*reads tru his job description*

nope, no give vb6 support in there, so fuck it.

:P

Then don't make a post that isn't helpful nor relevant. I'm not VB6 support staff, yet here I am making an actual, helpful contribution to this site.

Okay so this topic is getting out of hand. @BinaryFox we highly suggest using Intersect or even our engine that is currently open source Orion++ which is a vb6 port to vb.net with many improved features. There is no advantage to using eclipse origins in 2019. Lets move out of the stone age :).