Target Box Position

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

4 answers to this question

The trick is very simple(and that's what I'm actually doing)

Set a default spritesheet picture size and draw the sprites fitting these picture dimensions. The target box will be displayed in the same position for all the characters whose spritesheet follows that rule.

3 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

Set a default spritesheet picture size and draw the sprites fitting these picture dimensions. The target box will be displayed in the same position for all the characters whose spritesheet follows that rule.

Thanks for the trick mate, I already tried that and it is the best option for the time being, just I have a lot of sprites at different sizes so NPC name looks decent and set right above NPC, as a chicken is smaller than an orc so the gap above the NPC name for the chicken was large if spritesheet was same across the board, if you get me.

Was just thinking if there was a way to get the target.png to render at the base or even top of the sprite, under its name maybe so it would be universal for all my sprites, instead of it being aligned to the center of the sprite. So could have it like this (example): [________]

Hope this makes sense :P

On 1/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, Khaikaa said:

You can explain this on spanish khaikaa? :c