Xenogene

Synthwave / Darksynth / Chillwave

Has been my favorite genre of music for a few years. There's a pretty elaborate history about it. Mostly it's just based on 80's video games and movies. Quite the nostalgia. The following is the history of Synthwave:

I've definitely had a soft spot for synthwave ever since playing Hotline Miami and it only grew on me since. I'm also liking your track a lot!

Another cool video on the rise and history of this genre is this one:

I’ve always loved this type of music just never knew what the genre was. Thanks for clarification @Xenogene!

As for your tracks, I personally think they’re really catchy and upbeat. If you haven’t yet I recommend checking out the Axiom Verge sound track for inspiration. I love the game and the music is also amazing. Keep it up man I’m definitely looking forward to hearing more of your work. 

@Ainz Ooal Gown

Awesome track. It reminds me of this one from Neverending Story:

As a sidenote. These and other like-minded tracks are a major inspiration for synthwave in general. Neverending story was released in 84'. Giorgio Moroder the artist for "Ivory Tower" is so legendary that Daft Punk have a whole song dedicated to him :)

Another infamous track by Giorgio: