SkywardRiver

Need Help Rewards for filling out Intersect Documentation

So I have two $10 Itunes cards to give away for peeps willing to help out in a dedicated and thorough manner with the Intersect Documentation. Simply complete a page in a thorough manner and submit it, then respond to this thread. Once I confirm with Jc that said Documentation page is indeed done and WELL done, I will PM you the Itunes Code. I only have 2 so the first two to do a good job on a Doc page will be getting these rewards. However, if you wish to help out in any way to the development of Intersect, please consider helping out with the Documentation regardless. Sooner the community gets that done, the sooner Jc and Co. can get Intersect to our virtual doorsteps!

https://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/docs/en/GetInvolved.html

I filled the event editor and eventually will fill more, but I don't want any reward, I'm just trying to give some support. But this is a nice oportunity to encourage people to help the devs, I hope more people start helping with this. Thank you for your generosity, skyward.

13 hours ago, Miharukun said:

Is it okay if I make a documentation with broken English? >.>

Unfortunately I don't think so :/. You can send it to me though via pm and I'll fix it up and you can still get the reward.

17 hours ago, SkywardRiver said:

Unfortunately I don't think so :/. You can send it to me though via pm and I'll fix it up and you can still get the reward.

I'll do that, i figured that it wouldn't be a good idea to write an section with previous remark on my tutorial xD

The reason why i still wrote nothing.

4 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

What's with the Â 's in the documentation?

Example?

9 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Added that shiz to the page source.

Can you confirm it's fixed? @Gibier

Also @jcsnider there's a PR open with changes but I spotted some mistakes in it.