Ricardo

[C#] CryBits v0.7.1

Hey guys, how are you? As some of you know I'm Brazilian and the corona virus epidemic is coming here strongly. I'm not from a rich family and my mom sustain me and my bro alone and maybe in the coming months there a lack of resources at home. I know it must be difficult for you too, but I humbly come to share this donation button so that you can help me. Any value will be very welcome, with 2 dollars, for example, I can have a good lunch here. In return for that, I promise to bring even more news to CryBits. Thank you so much!

btn_donate_LG.gif

On 3/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, Whitespirits said:

Great job! It would be so good to see 8 direction movement in this engine, it improves combat for pvp and pve, not sure how hard it is to do but would love it to happen soon! 

I certainly intend to improve the combat and movement system in the next versions. The 8 direction movement is relatively simple to implement, I believe it can be implemented soon! I believe it can be implemented right after launching the new sprite system.

9 minutes ago, Whitespirits said:

Hi @Ricardo I have donated to you, I hope this can help you, if I have any more spare funds I will donate more 

I am very very very grateful for that. This will help me a lot! Know that one of the reasons I continue with the project is because you are ALWAYS supporting me, thank you so much @Whitespirits

Hi Ricardo, very nice work!

Here are a few suggestions: Make the game available in full screen, add mouse & WASD movevement, add 8 direction movement and add a mini map feature.

Keep going!

Thank you very much for the suggestions guys! I plan to add these features in a later version. Soon I will make more roadmaps for future versions. For the next version I am following this roadmap. I will finalize the Sprite System and make many improvements to the code before releasing it. Thank you very much again for the support!!!! You motivate me to continue this ❤️