[C#] CryBits v0.7.1

Ricardo

• 2 weeks later...

I tested the engine and it’s just great for a game creator like me but good it’s still not perfect according to me and I’ll tell you that it could be the elements that would make it perfect whether it’s for a pro or for a beginner in game creation All abors video a manual system allowing to choose bunch of sprite for each movement what it would leave a certain freedom and which therefore leaves the possibility to add sprites attack race throwing spell etc. it would remove the constraints of more I find that the map editor is not intuitive the map editing system of intersect or that of Orion + its perfect last point which is optional but which would be very interesting a control interface "physical" means buttons for the server to perform tasks even without being logged in is my opinion.

2 hours ago, GabThiais said:

I tested the engine and it’s just great for a game creator like me but good it’s still not perfect according to me and I’ll tell you that it could be the elements that would make it perfect whether it’s for a pro or for a beginner in game creation All abors video a manual system allowing to choose bunch of sprite for each movement what it would leave a certain freedom and which therefore leaves the possibility to add sprites attack race throwing spell etc. it would remove the constraints of more I find that the map editor is not intuitive the map editing system of intersect or that of Orion + its perfect last point which is optional but which would be very interesting a control interface "physical" means buttons for the server to perform tasks even without being logged in is my opinion.

Thank you very much for the tips, I will try to improve these points. This system to modify each movement of the sprites is already to be added in the next version, as you can check at https://github.com/ricardodalarme/CryBits/projects/2

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

kRm5as.png

Development Notes

https://github.com/ricardodalarme/CryBits/projects/2

Hey guys, today i started to develop de new sprite system. This is one of the last features before I release the next version!

Sprite-Editor.png

Suggestions are always welcome!

This is the exciting part! :)

What kind of actions do you have planned?

edit: ah I saw on your GitHub. Might I suggest a spellcasting animation as well?

with the addition of this sprite system and the overhaul of the map system I would take this engine and abandon all the work I did on intersect in no doubt. Because on intersect we are quite restricted even with the animation system where we have the right that has 8 frames maximum but good.But I am satisfied with a lot of elements on intersect that I would love to find on crybit especially the event system that very intuitive and indispensable.The essential trick that is present on intersect is to be able to change the resolution of its game and that is not present on your engine