Martinnl

Problem with utf-8

Question

As in the subject, this problem is more directed to developers ... I have a probelm with <? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?> <Language> Polish </ Language>, as well as server and client has the same character encoding, I also tried utf-16 and nothing, and this is a very big problem for me, because I need it, as each alphabet has its own language endings, I also wonder if this is also a problem on the server side servicing my server;), it is prv hosting Ubuntu 16.04 TLS Server, I also installed tests I installed the www site, with the Polish characters under utf-8 and the effect was as it should be

15 answers to this question

I am sorry to say, but nothing helped, I wrote it in various formats, co-writing from Polish Wikipedia, Coding Polish characters,
I will provide the link https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodowanie_polskich_znaków,
(I know the site will be in Polish)

I wrote in the form, encodage ISO-8859-2 and ISO 8859-2, and in this form the server does not turn on,

in the post encoding = "ISO-8859-2", and encoding = "ISO 8859-2", the server switches on,

but then there is no coding of characters

if you are talking about <Language> Polski </ Language>, I entered it myself in different ways, but normally I have written in Polish, as it is said to be a test of strength and error

No, the very first line (which your server seems to crash on) of your Xml file says "Encodage=". I'm pretty sure that is supposed to say "Encoding="

7 hours ago, Joyce said:

No, the very first line (which your server seems to crash on) of your Xml file says "Encodage=". I'm pretty sure that is supposed to say "Encoding="

That too, but the file encoding itself has to be UTF-8 and judging from the image, it is not. Martin has to change the file encoding to UTF-8.

1 hour ago, Martinnl said:

all xml files have the UTF-8 attribute set 

Even if they have the attribute is the file itself encoded in UTF-8. Like I said, your original picture was ISO, not UTF-8.

<!-- Basic Latin -->
      <CharacterRegion>
        <Start>&#x0020;</Start>
        <End>&#x007F;</End>
      </CharacterRegion>
      <!-- Latin-1 Supplement -->
      <CharacterRegion>
        <Start>&#x0104;</Start>
        <End>&#x017C;</End>
      </CharacterRegion>  

these are the equivalent of Polish characters I used MonoGame. I tried to use it a long time ago, and it does not work, unless I'm doing something wrong

Hello for this solution to just the problem with utf-8 in Polish ... in MonoGame, add dread

Witam o to rozwiazanie na wlasnie problem z utf-8 w jezyku polskim ... w MonoGame dodac derektywy 

<!-- Basic Latin -->
      <CharacterRegion>
        <Start>&#x0020;</Start>
        <End>&#x007F;</End>
      </CharacterRegion>
      <!-- Latin Extended-A -->
      <CharacterRegion>
        <Start>&#x0104;</Start>
        <End>&#x017C;</End>
      </CharacterRegion>
      <!-- Latin-1 Supplement -->
      <CharacterRegion>