Playable Ulna Online

moscano

36 minutes ago, areisyus said:

Infelizmente, depois de uma ilha inicial, não consigo mais jogar. Está muito atrasado.

the game is difficult to gain level, level 1 with class you have healing magic, the average monster that has to kill is 30+ to gain 1 level, at level 25 it takes about 20 minutes to level one level, the items are 1% chance to drop, as the game is empty the difficulty doubles because it does not play in group or buy / win items from someone. After you get the 1st weapon of your class you get the easy kill. you only begin to realize that you are getting stronger after level 10.

A like I said the points are very important if distributing wrong goes weak.

2 hours ago, moscano said:

the game is difficult to gain level, level 1 with class you have healing magic, the average monster that has to kill is 30+ to gain 1 level, at level 25 it takes about 20 minutes to level one level, the items are 1% chance to drop, as the game is empty the difficulty doubles because it does not play in group or buy / win items from someone. After you get the 1st weapon of your class you get the easy kill. you only begin to realize that you are getting stronger after level 10.

A like I said the points are very important if distributing wrong goes weak.

I think you misunderstood my last post because of translation so I'll write in Portuguese too.

The game is freezing and lagging too much after leaving the initial island.  Isn't about rules/balancing itself but a technical problem (probably communication latency or your server processing capacity because it gets works outside of the city when there are many NPCs on screen). I'll give another try right now but last 2 was very hard to play with those delays.

Acho que você entendeu errado o que eu disse no ultimo post então vou mandar em português também.

Após deixar a ilha inicial, ao sair da cidade o jogo fica todo travado e caindo (dando tela preta a cada 3 ou 4 tiles percorridos) o personagem anda e volta, provavelmente é um problema com a capacidade de processamento do seu servidor ou com a latência da sua banda de internet e não com as regras de evolução. Vou tentar novamente mas as duas ultimas vezes que tentei sair da cidade estava muito ruim de jogar.

49 minutes ago, areisyus said:

I think you misunderstood my last post because of translation so I'll write in Portuguese too.

The game is freezing and lagging too much after leaving the initial island.  Isn't about rules/balancing itself but a technical problem (probably communication latency or your server processing capacity because it gets works outside of the city when there are many NPCs on screen). I'll give another try right now but last 2 was very hard to play with those delays.

I understand, I'll change server later.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Moscano, I just wanted to say that your graphics look really good. I don't know what tile set you are using but it is a good one. Also I was impressed with your use of the lighting system, good job! Oh yes, and I was also impressed with the way you made it to where the player can swim in the water and sit on the benches, that was very cool. Good Job!

7 hours ago, Shaunfroggydog said:

Olá Moscano, eu só queria dizer que seus gráficos parecem realmente bons. Não sei qual conjunto de ladrilhos você está usando, mas é bom. Também fiquei impressionado com o seu uso do sistema de iluminação, bom trabalho! Ah, sim, e eu também fiquei impressionado com a forma como você chegou onde o jogador pode nadar na água e se sentar nos bancos, isso foi muito legal. Bom trabalho!

Thank you for the words. I'm trying to do my best.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...