jcsnider

Intersect Hosting Solutions - Easiest way to host your games!

No, sorry, webhosting is not a service I want to get into. There are thousands of companies that already do it, and they are doing it cheaper and better than I could. 

I’m offering Intersect hosting because it isn’t offered by anyone else. 

IHS Services will go down for a few hours between Nov. 22-25 while we upgrade our servers!   I will update this thread with the exact timing as soon as I know more.  Please plan accordingly, and we apologize for the inconvenience!

2 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Pls I need a small baby server again 

Updated the stock, we actually have plenty of slots available.

Also, after the B5 launch my services will be upgraded to provide MySQL databases automatically and secure/encrypted connections to server api ports via ssl.

Prices for all tiers will be rising a little bit after those changes are live to make hosting these games a little more manageable.

Purchase your server at the lower prices now and you will retain the current/cheaper rates even after access to the new features are live as a reward for being loyal customers and helping this service take off.

My services have been updated and are ready to support B5!  The upgrade process is still manual, and the easiest route is to download your server via the control panel, do the migration on your local machine, and upload the migrated server to my platform.

If you have any trouble please let me know, I'm happy to help!