Intersect Hosting Solutions - Easiest way to host your games!

jcsnider

There were a lot of people who filled out the Google form and expressed interest in having European hosting options. Due to the demand, I am happy to announce that our new server in France is now live!!!!

If you're looking for hosting in Europe you can quickly jump over and check out our stock here.

North American stock has been replenished. If you're looking for hosting in North America order quick, as we won't be restocking until we bring another server online!

I've cleaned up the OP, added some new icons and stuff. I recommend that everyone check it out, it's pretty nifty.

If you have any questions/comments post them below.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ariel said:

That so great man!I have a question that im pretty sure the answer is no but...

If I use this for the server can  I work on the game via my Android phone :) ?

This isn't dark magics. It's simply server hosting lol. All of the engine limitations apply.

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to say, that even though I canceled the service for personal reasons, I've had it for several months and it works just fine. Can't go wrong here, it works well, and communication with jcsnider is a pleasure!

If you need your game to be online for either testing of a full blown game, they got the tiers :D

Just a heads up. I’m experiencing unexpected downtime at the moment to the IHS billing and control panels.

Game servers are all still online and I will update this thread as soon as I’m home and everything is back up and running. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

-JC

All services have been restored.

Unfortunately due to the lack of interest I've determined that is is not financially viable right now to keep the EU server online. I will no longer accept orders for EU servers and when the EU server expires I will be looking into expanding our NA capacity which is still going strong :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had multiple people requesting.  Let me do some cleanup and I'll try to have slots open today.

Edit: Going to upgrade our hosting systems before opening up new slots. Existing servers should remain online (maybe some short downtime). The panel will be inaccessible for a little while but will be better than ever afterward. Thanks for your patience.

Wow great work. Give me this week to get things ready and decide what plan we want to start with. Can we start small and upgrade to a bigger package easy? We would like to have the first type only for testing and then upgrade to a bigger package.

Our software isn’t smart enough to allow an automatic upgrade. My recommendation is waiting until the end of the billing cycle, canceling, grabbing the higher tier, and then uploading the database. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 3:40 AM, Miharukun said:

Tested it, the game run smooth with 85 fps even with 275 Ping xD I live in Indonesia.

Edit : Had little lag spikes.

hmmm
should i expected that in Brazil the ping is 150~200ms but the server runs smooth?with little lag spykes? is that worth it? or better to contact a vps brazilian service? I would like to hire a intersect hosting sulitions 'cause of the server will be online 24/7d, hosting myself server always crash and i have to re-open sometime...