Weylon Santana

WIP Heroes Apocalypse

b5bfe8cef2e81180419e54b60ad4751b.png

A MMO RPG 2D, medieval and open world style being produced by the Intersect Engine.

We are currently developing a Season 1. We have in mind some requirements that we will insert on this base and these are:

Maps: 100%

Class System: 100%

Ability System: 70%

Employment System: 2/2 Jobs.

History Missions: 5%

Daily Missions: 0/3 missions available.

I show how each system will be represented on this Season 1.

Maps

Spoiler

The world is divided into Four Nations, each Nation a class will be born.

In Season 1, we will present 1 Nations.

Introducing the Nation of Anfloçare

Spoiler

The Nation of Anfloçare is formed by the villages of Zenave to the West, Avrone to the East, Tanâcia to the south of the Kingdom and by Tmuir to the South of the Nation. The Nation of Anfloçare has this nine due to the Kingdom of Anfloçare located to the north of the Nation. This nation is the home of the Knights, it is a beautiful and pleasant place, but it is not always so.

Zenave and Avrone are villages belonging to the Kingdom of Anfloçare. Tanâcia is a village formed by a family that turned against the king in a coup d'etat. Still unsatisfied, within his own family, after intrigue and death, Tmuir, a minor village that descends from Tanâcia, originated, but does not belong to it.

In one last attempt of peace, the kingdom and the two cities of Tanâcia and Tmuir divided the whole territory between the four villages. Each village would have a possession on the part of the Nation so that they could be made search of supplies and training of their warriors, areas that are called hunting zones, agreement signed by all their representatives and all possessing a copy of the contract. Each village also has its own story and the player explores all of this in play.

Spoiler

312f8341388da116f27a2db83b909077.png

Spoiler

493107bab05044df63eeb5f158e5fe37.png

3bb2052b9557b105d41968abeedf220e.png

77789b5c02cc0670053242c1e793442c.png

Class System

Spoiler

Here are listed all the classes on this Season 1

Knight's Apprentice - Whose, in future, will become a Divine Knight.

Hunter's Apprentice - Whose, in future, will become a Legendary Hunter.

Both classes are melee, the knight has higher speed and attack compared to the hunter, but the hunter has better stamina and strenght to face the dangers of the world. The knight has items focused on his defense, while the hunter has his items focused on the attack. The knight possesses sword and shield while the hunter has two-handed axes. Humans (knights) are known for their lightness in their blows, so they have a better physical attack. While the dwarves (hunters) are fierce, they have real damage, often ignoring the enemy's defense.

the player will go through facilities in the beginning while knowing the game, from the first evolution everything complicates more, when changing class will be with the new title of the next class, possessing improved attributes.

Ability System

Spoiler

To also give an impression more survival, we have this system which is completely interconnected. This system is based on skills that the player must develop throughout their gameplay.

These skills are.

Mastery in Sword - That allows you to use better swords.
Shield-Shield Mastery - That allows you to use better shields.
Mastery in Axes - That allows you to use better axes.
Master's Degree in Agriculture - That allows you to plant and harvest your own food.
Master of Fisheries - That allows you to fish animals for your own consumption.
Mastering in Harvest - That allows you to get resources from nature.
Mastery in Alchemy - That allows you to create potions more effective than food.

Everything is intertwined.
For example - If you want to use a better sword, you would need Master of Harvest, to get the resources needed to create the sword. Or for the creation of potions that besides obtaining mastery in alchemy, would also need Master of Agriculture and Fishery to obtain necessary materials.

At each level you pass, you gain 8 Master Points.
Skills panel can be accessed in - /hab
The distribution of points is done in NPCs in the Learning Centers in the villages.

Employment System

Spoiler

Unlike other games, Radol (The game currency) cannot be obtained killing free-range monsters, the only way to get money is by finding prizes in dungeons or caves, completing quests or tasks, or working in a way honest (or not). Jobs are only available for all classes. The Jobs available so far are:

Bartender:

Functions: Attend the customers and keep the place clean and protected.

Deliveryman: (What would an MMO do without this function? You are the legendary exterminator of dragons, but they ask you to deliver a letter to someone far away.)

Functions: Meet the orders for ordered deliveries.

Remember: Missions are not mandatory. But they are a good source of money.

History Missions

Spoiler

They are missions that follow a timeline with characters, plot and all that is necessary to tell the story of the character you have chosen. In them there are missions that range from killing monsters to solving complicated mysteries, here besides a strong force, is necessary to have good intelligence.

They are missions of experience and reasonable rewards

Each character has its own story. So that's something I will not go into here. I also emphasize here that there are several other types of missions besides history and that the story of the characters has beginning, middle and end. Getting the player to continue to mitigate the dangers in the game and explore other types of missions.

Dungeons

Spoiler

They are dungeons that happen daily, they consist of stories parallel to the game to be made in separate places of the map itself, have duration of time and adapt the classes of the player.

They are missions of few experience a lot of rewards.

List of Dungeons available:

Invasions

During the day some cities will suffer invasions in their surroundings, Invasions of Dragons, Hordes of Certain Monsters, Monsters Alpha and so on. All the players are warned in the Global Chat. Killing their boss wins a prize, they stay in town for 10 minutes. Their Chief is the only one different.

It happens every two hours in random cities on the map.

The Mysterious NPC

During the day a mysterious NPC will appear somewhere, he will ask seven questions about anything, answer at least five questions correctly from the seven and he will reward you. With each sure question the next one is more difficult. With each wrong question a new question is generated to end with a joke of it with each of the player.

It happens 3 times a day.

The Course of the Angel

An angel and his disciples are at the entrance of a dark place in the kingdom of demons, their task is to cross the bridge of chaos, to face the monsters on the way and to return safely by delivering the sacred artifact to the angel, he will reward him for it. To enter the event delivered the "Course Map" to the angel in the city.

It happens three times a day.

What has been done so far:

Spoiler

Maps: 700

Animations: 100%

Classes: 2/2

Crafting Tables: 4/4

Ability System: 6/7

Items: 250/250

Monsters: 75/75

Quests: 7/ 120

Resources: 30/30

Shop: 7/7

Spells: 14/14

Contribute to this project.

Contribute to this project. By making donations you will get all exclusive items when the official version is released. Contact me via PM.

Sorry for any mistake. I'm brazilian.

The language of the game will be in Portuguese.

For any mistake, please let me know. ;):776_two_hearts:

Thank you for reading this far and I will leave the date of the last update made.

November 03, 2018.

I will update this date every time I update.

Thank You All Again. <3

Current Staff:

Spoiler

@Weylon Santana - (But known as me ) - Working on the stories and missions, ahead of the whole project. I am a writer, I have two books and I am writing the third. Good story is not going to go away (which explains the history of the game being so great). I also develop systems in theories. (class system, missions, crafting, culinary, spells, among other gears that moves the game). I work on database too and logical things.

@Thunren (My partner which is also the front of the project.) - This already has no account in AGD, but has skills in image manipulation, this will also be our designer (of sprites, items, paperdolls and so on). Often making corrections in images. As well as our mapper.

Daniele Almeida - This one, has incredible drawing skills (pixel art or anime style), will create icons that will represent the items inside the game (usually it will create weapons {swords, staffs, etc} will be almost compatible with the graphics that we will buy). As well as creating images that will tell specific stories within the game. (something like a legend to get more fucking epic).

@SkyZero- An excellent Brazilian user of the AGD and that has enough experience with the intersect. He will be involved with daily missions, side missions, work among several other things of the game in the forward seasons.

We do not have a date for predicting the launch. We hope that in end of year we will have a Season 1 consistent with two classes for you to test and give you opinion, changes will be made based on your opinion. Delays may perhaps occur, but I hope not.

Contacts:
Facebook

Email

Edited by Weylon Santana
The whole page has been updated and corrected for the current plans.

58 minutes ago, mateusfar said:

nice ideas, but I want to see pictures! where are they?

At the moment we only have bases, as soon as we have content we will post, I do not think it will be relevant to post only ground and separate sprites. as soon as we build everything together, we will do uptade here on the site. ;)

Your History Missions idea is really neat, keep up that sort of creativity and your project will be sweet!

One note on the map, the building in the upper left has some misaligned crates in front of it :) But good map

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Your History Missions idea is really neat, keep up that sort of creativity and your project will be sweet!

Thank you very much. I chose not to delve into the question of the history of each character right now. But eventually when we buy the rest of the graphics (and it's very close) I'll put the stories together and publish here.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

One note on the map, the building in the upper left has some misaligned crates in front of it

As for the house. Thanks for the note, but it was intentional, humans are not perfect nor so organized, even more then. I decided to leave several things not only there, misaligned, it does not make sense everything to be 100% aligned, sychronized, perfect. There have to be flaws like these, it gives a more special touch on the map, a natural mess of the human being.

6 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

I decided to leave several things not only there, misaligned, it does not make sense everything to be 100% aligned, sychronized, perfect. There have to be flaws like these, it gives a more special touch on the map, a natural mess of the human being.

To have them all be misaligned the exact same way just looks off though, maybe vary it up a little bit?

4 hours ago, Joyce said:

To have them all be misaligned the exact same way just looks off though, maybe vary it up a little bit?

I will check. Also take into account that there are several prints there, so as at the top of the entrance some things have become misaligned, there also may be, perhaps a bad image editing, my failure. I'll try to post some prints separately today.

New Update November 18, 2017.

Corrections were made in the Kingdom of Anfloçare (some things changed on the map). It was created a new village "The Village of Zenave" (The first one was deleted and redone this above), A brief description was added to the Kingdom and the Village, photos were added to the village. Replanning some things for the base and some minor fixes.

Update December 09, 2017.

Updates were made in the history, images and content of some topics.

Changes were made in the Session Maps: Addition of Stories and New Images were relocated. A change was made in the Class Session. For the last few days I have finished all the external mapping across the country and re-selecting what will be released in Season 1.

Update December 16, 2017.

In the last days [December 9] until today [December 16] were made:
All the items we need for Season One.
All the craft tables we need for Season One.
All the monsters we need for Season One.
All the animations and spells we need for Season One.
The distribution of monsters throughout the nation [in the two nations].
The balance between the xp that the monsters give and the level of the players, so that it is not extremely difficult to raise of level, but that also will not be easy.

*This balancing was tested by me, where I put myself in the skin of the player and I passed level manually [killing monster by monster].

Personal note: Now we have to create the jobs, history missions and daily missions. And finally a cleaning and overhaul. I believe you can launch in the middle of January or at the latest, february.

So folks. I hope someone is reading this.

Heroes Apocalipse is having a lot of advancement, in its logic, in its planning and of what is already done. For example, we have the first 30 minutes fully playable game, one or two tons of bug fixes, adjustments in history and theme among many other things. I have been working hard together with my team ...

(despite 2 losses on the team: Jesusbleach [who will still help us in a lot, but not as actively as before and Draxius12 who for life's occupations (like family, work, course) left the project]).

... despite these losses we are hard work.

This project was making me anxious, I wanted to pitch it before my classes started, after all we have everything we need to launch it still in February. But through this post I say that I intend to delay the project a lot.

I want in addition to having the whole story consistent, I want to launch the game as coherently as possible, playable and without so many bugs to correct. Tested as much as possible so that I can release a direct and official version and not yet in beta. Then in June or July we will launch. I will not be in such a hurry even though you are very excited and have everything basically ready.

Some people are following this project so I decided to postpone it so that I could have more time to work on more things, to insert new ideas that until then were selected for the following seasons. Working on comic missions and easter eggs (which I particularly love the idea of inserting a thousand secrets into my designs).

The entire project is being cataloged. Every feat and idea is being strictly noted, and so on. We have the organization and time, but I will postpone further for better quality of the game and I hope that in these next months some things can be realized for a more epic and fun game.

I will try to update this topic more often. I will try for more videos (despite the extremely weak pc I have). Personal notes and anything else to draw your attention and make you more interested in venturing with us. We have a good team, great ideas, consistent and consistent planning, great features and so on. This project will not be overlooked. We are even more motivated than ever.

Improved audio features.
Story being made. 50% done in the history of the knight.
Correction of tons of bugs.
Change of language of the game for Portuguese. (sorry, but so I'm having many facilities, then the game will be in Portuguese)
Improvements made to animations.
Insert more graphics.
Work done on the monsters' graphics.
Changes in project planning.
Beginning the manufacture of paperdolls

The work is well advanced.

Photo of the Day (Taken when the game was in English. The translation is still occurring. Probably the next photos will be in Portuguese.)

cdb429ba17ca57fc26e77c76db406f39.png

Working outside the editor. In the graphic part, my girlfriend who is also partly our pixel artist, Daniele Almeida, made our first Concept art. We will be working on many over the course of the game.

Our knight sprite, and a weapon of our project game.

d6786b4cc951b863c0e69b2e52f7b686.png326873694db9e65ff8dc365400b8e14e.png

Our concept art made in sheet and rendered on computer.

5efc9c6bbd5de3a16883fd0b9a38a481.png

The final design. Painting by: @jesusbleach

098ba26cbc8990df8f8ad65a41511c3d.png