Closed Alpha Heroes Apocalypse Online

Weylon Santana

Update # 19

1 - Deleted 7 Swords, 7 Axes, 7 Shields.
Attack, Shield gives up to 100 extra bonus in physical and magic defense, Rings - Give up to 100 extra points in physical defense only while Colares give up to 100 extra points in magic defense only.
3 - The speed of attack of axes and swords was reduced. In addition, Swords continue faster than Axes, but Axes give more damage and more damage and more damage.
4 - Because the horseman has 100 extra points in physical defense and magic compared to other classes, if he uses the 7 rank shield, accessory and amulet, this makes him a tanker class rather than a balanced one.
5 - Hunter is now a high damage offensive class
6 - Updated sprites of classes, event archangel sword, knight spells icons and hunter, swords, axes, shields.
7 - Updated all the recipes to stay in accordance with the new organization of the items.
8 - Changed the price of items in stores.
9 - Changing the class name
Old Name // New name

Rage Of The Night
Legendary Hunter - Hunter
Empress of Light - Druid
Sovereign of Destruction - Necromancer

10 - New classes inserted - Necromancer and Druid.
The Druid was made to be a support class with skills focused on buffs while The Necromancer functions as an offensive class focused on enemy debuffing.

The whole presentation of the main page has been reworked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stopped updates due to illness and other responsibilities.
Now we are picking up where we left off to advance the further. New Ideas, projects and motivations. We are at full steam. I leave our first riddle.

''Perfection is a symbol of something to be worshiped, or a sign that chaos will come.''

25e87ad291e82d49cbd695311e2bbf47.png

I am returning to the topic again.
The project is active and has always been active.

I'm revamping the main page and adding points that I didn't have before, besides working a little on the aesthetics of the topic.

The game is online and playable.

I'm posting images of the latest news[v0.3], Efficiency in Hunting, if you came to this comment, please see the main page to find out how this efficiency works.

Location of the barn in the village.

Spoiler

6cf4e1aa8c4f418b7a94915112b6fa0b.png

Interior

Spoiler

6dbe0c953d781f794af66c0717764c00.png

Automatic chat notification for checking the vacancy and sex of the animal, only when it is inside the barn. Outside it, it simply says whether the player won or not.

Spoiler

a726a68c6e289657fbefeb764037b53f.png

Chat notifications when the animal is hungry.

Spoiler

7616c0e31857106aea7f2f064277bf26.png

and so on

Spoiler

fa28d8eb4f06cc7d6e1738930ce70bde.png

[Using the JC format now hehe]

What are the next

Search for a song for the farm background.
Give the animals a chance to breed.
Insert diseases and night theft for animals to be more vulnerable.

Stay tuned :3_grin:

2 hours ago, felipesmoke94 said:

Muito bom, eu não consegui fazer download!

Estou esperando Tiago ajeitar o site, para fazer download e cadastro, mas o servidor está on, assim que tudo tiver ok avisarei aqui.

2 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Looks cool! Nice use of events :)

I spent a week making it all work, I tested all the bugs that happened, I believe everything is working normally.

1 hour ago, wishy said:

Should make an english version :) Would play!

Thank you very much, and I am really thinking about making an English version and leaving the two servers running, or translating the entire game into English only, since it is an almost global language. I'm analyzing the situation, but maybe in a few weeks.

Version 0.5
We are finishing translating 100% into English. Global version.
I made several small changes in this process.

For this reason I am downgrading, from playable to closed beta.

The most important is ...

We need players to be able to test the game. To help us look for everything to be in English, you can make corrections if you need to, and also on the site / game features.

So if you are reading this, and if you were interested in the game for what it says on the main page, we will leave 10 vacancies available, we believe it is necessary to find all possible bugs and errors. Then we start planning the game's release right here on the forum.

Comment on this topic or feel free to contact me in private. I will create a chat so that we can communicate.

Whoever helps will be rewarded after we reset the database at the end, on launch day.

Heroes Apocalypse is a totally Free to Play game, with no items sold, etc., the reward that players will receive will only be a small advance in the beginning, when we go to launch, to reward their work.

I will leave this accountant, and update every time someone volunteers.

4/10 players

Call only if you have enough time to play, we will start testing as soon as we fill the vacancy or no one else appears to start. Then taking advantage of the quarantine where many have free time, and while I finish the translations.

Thanks for listening.

I'm quoting you three here for looking interested, if you want, send a message xD 

@felipesmoke94

@wishy

@Blestro

@Jackson

Edited by Weylon Santana
new player

32 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

Versão 0.5
Estamos finalizando a tradução de 100% para o inglês. Versão global.
Eu fiz várias pequenas mudanças nesse processo.

Por esse motivo, estou fazendo o downgrade, de jogável para beta fechado.

O mais importante é ...

Precisamos que os jogadores possam testar o jogo. Para nos ajudar a procurar tudo em inglês, você pode fazer correções, se necessário, e também nos recursos do site / jogo.

Portanto, se você estiver lendo isso e se estiver interessado no jogo pelo que diz na página principal, deixaremos 10 vagas disponíveis , acreditamos que é necessário encontrar todos os possíveis erros e bugs. Então começamos a planejar o lançamento do jogo aqui no fórum.

Comente este tópico ou sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato comigo em particular . Vou criar um bate-papo para que possamos nos comunicar.

Quem ajudar será recompensado depois que redefinirmos o banco de dados no final, no dia do lançamento.

Heroes Apocalypse é um jogo totalmente gratuito, sem itens vendidos, etc., a recompensa que os jogadores receberão será apenas um pequeno avanço no início , quando formos lançar, para recompensar seu trabalho.

Vou deixar esse contador e atualizar sempre que alguém se voluntariar.

0/10

Ligue apenas se você tiver tempo suficiente para jogar . Começaremos a testar assim que preenchermos a vaga ou mais ninguém aparecer. Depois aproveitando a quarentena onde muitos têm tempo livre e enquanto termino as traduções.

Obrigado pela atenção.

Estou citando vocês três aqui por parecerem interessados, qualquer coisa envie uma mensagem xD  @ felipesmoke94  @Beefy Kasplant  @wishy

I will help as much as possible, I don’t have all the time in the world but I’ll set aside some time to help!

11 minutes ago, felipesmoke94 said:

I will help as much as possible, I don’t have all the time in the world but I’ll set aside some time to help!

Okay. I'll put your name on the list, because as I am going to leave a week and a little to test, you can explore a lot. Okay?

Version 0.6
I am adding several images of the game on the main page, in addition to also describing a little about the work system of Heroes Apocalypse [ver0.6].

If you have an opinion, you are welcome to participate.
If you want to help with the tests, leave your comment. I call you. :3_grin:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Celtos said:

Mano quem criou essa UI para voce?

Me manda o contato dessa pessoa

Quem criou foi Tiago o que está no Heroes comigo. Lá na main page eu marquei ele, quando ele criou ele tinha tempo livre, mas agora ele mal tem tempo livre, não sei se ele iria fazer outro gui devido as varias responsabilidades dele. Basta clicar na marcação lá.

I don't know what gave you guys the impression that non English was fine outside of the foreign lang board...

but let me tell you this, its not. specially not without even a little try to add translation to it.

consider this your 1 and only verbal warning ill give...

44 minutes ago, Damian666 said:

I don't know what gave you guys the impression that non English was fine outside of the foreign lang board...

but let me tell you this, its not. specially not without even a little try to add translation to it.

consider this your 1 and only verbal warning ill give...

I totally forgot about that. Sorry, I will take into consideration and warn everyone who comments as well.

Guys, I wanted that you know. I don't like to advertise, but today is my birthday :3_grin:

I do not like to announce why I am shy receiving congratulations or something like that.

But due to the occasion, I wanted to know for you if you would have time, like now, for us to enter the Heroes and make fun of a piece. Some of you are already here, others are not, but just to play by playing even a piece starting with an account of 0. If you have available I would like to receive feedback from you creators on how I'm going with Heroes. I believe it will help me a lot. It will be something cool to guide me towards a future launch.

Go to main page to see the new Easter Event that will happen now.

Download and register

http://heroesa.com.br/site/

This event will end tomorrow 2020.04.13 at 23:00:00

Much and Much prizes can be obtained!!!

I just tried to play, but there was too many lag. The introduction scene was very long because of that.

Once I loged out from the game, I had to close the game and open it again to log back in. Maybe the server is slow? 

However, the game looks great. The introduction scene was cool.

I guess the GUI is going to change? 

6 hours ago, Shenmue said:

Maybe the server is slow? 

I can't say, yesterday evening when I posted this message here there was me and 4 other people playing and it was okay for everyone. None reported instability.

However, the game looks great. The introduction scene was cool.

thank you xD

I guess the GUI is going to change? 

Yes, has one being produced now. But as it was my birthday and Easter I decided to leave it as it was to be able to do an event with some players.