Weylon Santana

WIP Heroes Apocalypse

I would suggest using item images that match with the pixelated style. The easiet way to do that is to find some 16x16 item images and resize them by 200% using the nearest neighbor settings. Other then that it’s looking alright so far. Good luck on your project!

6 hours ago, Zetasis said:

I would suggest using item images that match with the pixelated style. The easiet way to do that is to find some 16x16 item images and resize them by 200% using the nearest neighbor settings. Other then that it’s looking alright so far. Good luck on your project!

I really understand what you say. At the moment we are focusing on the basics. So at the first moment it will appear that the items and sprites graphics do not match. In the future when we work in more detail in the graphics. We will fit the items with the sprites graphics, we are still studying the way they are constructed. colors, techniques and everything. I appreciate your comment, we will be taking into consideration in the future.

The concept art, will be for the construction of a background for the client, which is consistent with the game. Concept art of game places, class sprites or even monsters, in addition to backgrouds, we also use for other things, like advertising. So, my girlfriend is focusing on this now, and in the future for the next seasons of the game, we will fit the graphics, looking like everything from the same universe / artist.

Much progress made.
Half the knight's story ready.
Advancement in audio features and animations.
Website in production and website shop almost functional.

Tons of bugs fixed.

Photo of the day #4

9fb237e683f4eb869565c3d124890d6b.png

Since February 16, I have not touched the project because of my college, I'm in the final stages of it. Now I've returned with my project even firmer than ever.

Returned missions and bug fixes
Construction of gui
Elaboration of concepts arts
We recruited another 4 people to the staff -
2 for event handling, for missions and history
1 for the graphic part of elaborating icons, and concept art, working together with my girlfriend
1 for mapping.
That joining my current team of 4 people, helps me to see an approximate date for a launch, as at the end of the year.

Returning the missions, I decided to create a moment of panic and chaos to prepare the story for the second season. I hope you like this video.

http://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/a2b744152c8649739a8d5e104599b62a.mp4

Report May 31.

Fixed bugs on maps
Creation of commands for administration in a common event.
Bugs in missions
Fixed bus in editors - How Invisible Items in shop why it had been deleted
Reconfiguration of all classes
It was remade all the basic magic system to be inserted in that first season.
Server is online for more people to work.
More work done on the site, planning.
New items inserted and reconstruction of the graphics we had to meet the need of new graphics.

More new missions made.

Because, after a long time we are resuming the project, with many ideas and applications. After almost 6 months, I reviewed my project with new eyes after experiencing new experiences. I am changing the entire thesis of the project, but much of the original still stands for excellent planning. Now with more free time I will focus all my time available on the project. It's been almost a month since I returned to the project, but now I've only had time to update the entire page.

I refitted all the missions I had.
I re-edited all requirements for all weapons, resources, spells.
I have refactored all the animations of the 0 - Now I know to configure enough animations, still more to make compatible with the size of the sprites.
I have refined all events of 0 and have recovered much of everything, reworking the new story.
I worked hard enough all this time. I'm hoping to finish at least one beta by the end of the year. And I increased my activities here at AGD.
Now I have a better north, and I'm moving forward with everything.

Go check all.

Heroes Apocalypse

Today I finished the whole system on the part of farming system.

In my tests, I decided to split the '' Master in Farming '' into 2 parts.
Putting points in this mastery up to 50 points. New areas are released to plant new things.
Each specific area is designated to plant a different kind of thing.

8575488039661baa38232b687bba5c44.png

This shows 1 kind of animation for when you plant something.
We will have 13 different types of ingredients this season that can be planted and harvested for the most different purposes.

466a2dedbd34b914e805b7b545e3d4b5.gif

The second part of the farming system will be the possibility of caring for animals. You buy them, put them in a barn, pay an NPC to care for them.
They begin puppies, over time they grow, and in that they can get more resources from them.

This is just a note. This second part will only be worked on the second season.

Today I did more missions.
Currently 30/120
Finishing thus all the missions around the village of Tmuir.

I did all the inside from Avrone - The next city where the missions continue.
Stores, Npcs, Interiors. All that is needed.

I made the whole system of class evolution.

I fixed many bugs of logic.

Pic of Day.

8150ec8a47ed639133d212f2abd8d5f8.png

Today I did many things.
I studied and refined the whole class system.
I did more missions.
I spent a good deal of time correcting logic errors that I found playing and replaying several times.

I changed my game system.
My plan was

Main Mission -> Secondary Mission -> Main Mission -> Secondary Mission -> Main Mission ...
That is, to continue some main missions, would have to complete some secondary, it is through them that I slowly introduce some systems of the game.

And as there are 4 villages and 1 kingdom. Each village and kingdom would have its share of major and minor missions. 8 secondary missions per village and kingdom. and some major missions with no right amount.

But when I arrive at the missions of the second village. History becomes indenpendent of secondary missions. Making the village missions 3, 4 and the kingdom unused. Even more than the main missions now, they involve these 2 villages and the kingdom. With the 8 side missions of village 1 and 2, the player has already explored much of the island and the systems that the game offers.

Now I have 30 major missions - 9/30 are done.
And 40 secondary missions - 16/40 made.

Now I will focus my efforts on the main missions to finish everything. 7 major missions have already been made, getting 16/30, but the other 14 missions will be needed to complete these extremely important 7.

While the secondary missions, which remain, as there is nothing but a '' new mission '' space in the database, I will use it in the end, to create yes side missions. But something more random, in uncommon places, some even suspense, - I have the resources for that - to give a player an air of '' there's something else to do '' once it's over.

Taking into account that SPOILER - the end of the main missions lead to the resurgence of 2 archangels of one good and another of evil and the causes of this in the game world will only be shown in the second season

I have hopes, yes, that at the end of this month all the main missions will be finalized, and I might even release a beta. I already have vps for this.

Remembering that the language of the game is Portuguese / Brazil

Pic of Day ;D

42d0c920e16c5a8d4380a7f20d0c67d3.png