SkywardRiver

Story Today I did this on my project...

I have been making a basic GUI but attractive to the eye and I did the following, this style will be used in the first versions of the game, I plan to improve it over time.

Main Menu: 

Spoiler

71606d3b66f880ac529902c3028dd1b9.png

Register

Spoiler

af6adc2761da2f7bfe41a1ba453e3d2c.png

Select Character

Spoiler

e419df30622c973f946fb584150b3e2e.png

Create Character

Spoiler

1dd18a8e3887a1b29867161343e707d7.png

Patch Notes and Credits

Spoiler

41a9a029c0c15ac9f7cb90b9cec7d947.png

On 12/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, Meddy said:

Good evening ^^ here is the Kaioken transformation with Ki deduction automatically ^^

Your project looks cool man! Pretty nice mapping and looks like you put in a lot of work :) 

One point of criticism, please just use LoG gfx and not this mix with the ugly RPGmaker tiles.

Hello, thank you for showing interest in my project, I like criticism because it helps me improve. when you say the GFX i don't really understand (i'm french i use a translator ^^)

1 hour ago, Meddy said:

Hello, thank you for showing interest in my project, I like criticism because it helps me improve. when you say the GFX i don't really understand (i'm french i use a translator ^^)

He mean the tileset

Very nice !

Littles tech questions :

- How does the genkidama interact with monster/player in terms of dmg ? It is a lot of small projectiles ? How do you make goku having another cast position ? (Source edit ?)

- For the kamehameha animation, It's very smooth ! Do you use also a lot of projectile or it is a big "Cast" animation ?

9 hours ago, Beast Boyz said:

Very nice !

Littles tech questions :

- How does the genkidama interact with monster/player in terms of dmg ? It is a lot of small projectiles ? How do you make goku having another cast position ? (Source edit ?)

- For the kamehameha animation, It's very smooth ! Do you use also a lot of projectile or it is a big "Cast" animation ?

Thank you ^^, for technical questions then: For question n ° 1: The Genkidama reacts according to the Ki Power stats, it hits the opponents in the impact zone ^^, for the cast position it's a small modification of the sources ^^ N ° 2: For the kamehaméha, it's small mods of source and the editor of projectiles ^^

5 hours ago, Beast Boyz said:

Remind me on how Ragnarok Online worked rag.jpg&client=amp-blogside-v2&signature

yeah exactly :D it really looks awesome and adds a lot of depth

On 12/25/2020 at 8:41 AM, Beefy Kasplant said:

Interesting this effect, some sort of fake 3D, does it have a name? 

apparently its called "billboarding" but i get more results if i google 2.5d

On 12/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, gooby said:

this fake3d/2.5d looked so awesome you inspired me to recreate it in unity :D it looks very nice with your sprites

Looks sick man! mine has a few bugs right now but I'm slowly sorting them out

5be4ac59d49536fbba6d057ce5cc7321.gif