Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

I love seeing people projects using their own resources. I may attach my first screenshots soon too, I'm just waiting for some icons. Maybe we could make an extra thread of screenshots of own resources-made projects.

Got started on some beach tiles today. Still have a lot to do and nothing is finalized but got a decent base started.

mMFXGm2.png

Also feel free to take a look at the embarrassing development of the palm tree that took way too long to make correctly.

u2DZGDH.png

EDIT: Bonus lighting gif + taller trees https://i.imgur.com/rb8UXIh.gifv 

First screenshot of our project. All graphics are custom except the hotbar slots and the send button from the chatbox. This example map looks a bit empty at the momment(and we didn't add shadows and lights yet), but we are working hard in order to improve our mapping skills and our graphic variety. Feel free to share your opinions, maybe they will help us improving our project.

15869f27796d887dd3b9b426f5ddd24f.png

(sorry about the double post)

So today I was playing a bit with events in RPG maker VXA and have finally made this NPC stop every time you look at it in straight line 
also have add footstep sound from SCP CB for different ground tiles.

8hRPN7m.jpgdEendf6.jpg

11 hours ago, Aiden9 said:

Today i'm working on Pokemon Dungeon Mystery Tileset, it's very hard to adapt this to Intersect Tileset and on the web there is no tiles on this game.

0606b0321dee3be460f168765dfaea17.png

What do you think of this ? :2_grimacing:

I have a load of tilesets kicking around for this. Hit me up if you want em