Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

MLXFe2q.png

Couple more guys, not many new ones as Ive been focusing my attention elsewhere. 

Supreme kai looks too big because of the hair, will fix that. 

Supreme Kai, UI and MUI Goku hairs thanks to @Refur! Thanks buddy!

Also working on SS4:

C5SlDlt.png

Needs the hairs still, but going to need someone to do that for me :D

well just yesterday i finally released the full version of my game! and its going great alot of players are usally in the game and i advise you guys to check out my forums and download

heres download to my game!-https://hinter12.itch.io/world-of-dark-knights-online

and heres the forums where u guys can post questions about anything!-https://worldofdarknightsonline.shivtr.com/

I made a housing system over the past 2 days! Houses are not instanced but actual locations in the world, this means that there are a limited amount of houses available and that it will be possible to create an actual market for real estate. Some houses will be bigger or in better locations, but they will cost more too!

Features of housing system:

• Buy and sell a home (Due to engine restrictions it is now only possible to sell the house back to the server)
  • Only allowed to own 1 home
  • Lock the house (Only the home owner is allowed in)
  • Open the house for everyone
  • Require a key to open the house

In the house you will find your personal doorman, with him you can manage your home. 

• Ask him for keys to give to your friends
  • Kick everyone in the house
  • Upgrade the house
  • Upgrading the house is very basic for now:
  • For a price, the doorman will arrange extra living space for you!
  • Add up to 3 extra rooms
    •     Lounge
    •     Training area
    •     Shop

With every house upgrade, your doorman gets upgraded too! 
When the house is fully upgraded, you have the opportunity to reset the house and get all your invested money back

Later it will also be possible to upgrade the rooms, but the above are the features that are actually implemented.

Will post some pictures once I figured out a good way to show off the features!

7 hours ago, Tiro said:

Been keeping this under wraps for a while. Making a base sprite for my new game. 24 frame walking animations ugh. I think its worth it though. Need to get the side view going.

83df02413c6eab4b45f3782817daa5ae.gif

cc237c0ab293bf1e4d57970d5428b29d.gif

That 24 frame is going to be hell to deal with when making paperdolls lmao also the shading on either side of the chest in the upward walking sprite seems slightly strange.

Hey, thanks! I'll sharpen up that shading some. Didnt quite notice that.

And you are very right about the paperdoll. In short I'm masochistic. But I did take some measures to lower the workload some.

This walking animation is split into 6 different unique keyframes. So there's only six different poses I have to pixel clothes from scratch for. The rest are easing animations so its basically a copy/paste/adjust one pixel.

Sure, that's work I wouldn't have normally but because I held my keyframes I think its gonna be less than expected for 24 frames.

38 minutes ago, Tiro said:

Hey, thanks! I'll sharpen up that shading some. Didnt quite notice that.

And you are very right about the paperdoll. In short I'm masochistic. But I did take some measures to lower the workload some.

This walking animation is split into 6 different unique keyframes. So there's only six different poses I have to pixel clothes from scratch for. The rest are easing animations so its basically a copy/paste/adjust one pixel.

Sure, that's work I wouldn't have normally but because I held my keyframes I think its gonna be less than expected for 24 frames.

I kinda feel like his wrist jerks too much, so it kinda looks like he just popped some pills or is somewhat glitching out. Not gonna lie, it would probably work better if you had less frames :P .

Do like the effort you put in, but I think it's a bit overkill. Even changing that one pixel for every paperdoll is going to be an insane amount of work! 

Thanks for the input! I'll look into cutting it down and adjusting that wrist. You made a great point. Also yeah you guys are definitely right about the paperdoll. I don't know if I'll have much equipment in my game though. Still thinking about that bit too. I'm wanting to make a horror game.

Maybe I can bring this down to 12 frames. That would just be great.

I remake my capsule system to clean it/easier to understand. Now the capsule only set a variable and launch the capsule event.

The event is build this way:

Page 1: hide the capsule

Page 2: display the text which tell to the player how many capsule he/her found

Page 3: give a reward

It's also alot faster than the previous system.

Edit: I forgot to tell that the system will also be implent in @Kasplant's game (well if he still want it.)

Edit 2: I also completely fix my chest system which was 100% bugged, this system will probably be implent in Kasplant's game, it will depend of him.

3 hours ago, kamren said:

today i upload a youtube video teaching people who play my game how to farm for xp!

Always nice to have a tutorial. My suggestion would be to edit out the points where you are typing to limit the length of the video and get right down to the business of getting XP.