Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

15 hours ago, gallighanmaker said:

Testing healing spell effect xD

ttd5XwI.gif

I love the look of all the art but it seems to be in completely different styles? The tiles are like 16 bit chrono trigger esque whilst the player sports a more simplistic style and the heal spell is smooth and hd, is there any reason or am I just blind and being dumb?

2 minutes ago, Patient Kasplant said:

It's a neat logo, but why is there a roman numeral 5 behind your 7? Seems weird

I did not think of the Roman numerals when I did it, it's true that it can bring confusion, but it seemed empty without it ... Thanks you for the warning !

On 5/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, Refur said:

Animation looks really good, although, it looks like a Rpg Maker resource, if it's the case, be careful with copyright ?

Character sprite is completely customized and made for the project, on the tilesets I actually got what I saw on the internet but it is just to test these character animations and other mechanics of the game. The tilesets will also be created for the project. xD thanks man.

On 5/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, IAskQuestionsTooMuchButHey said:

I love the look of all the art but it seems to be in completely different styles? The tiles are like 16 bit chrono trigger esque whilst the player sports a more simplistic style and the heal spell is smooth and hd, is there any reason or am I just blind and being dumb?

This map is just for tests, this is not a tileset made for the project, they still be created but thanks, xD

12 minutes ago, JD Collier said:

GFX_Showoff2.pngBeen working on some more tiles. Originally the cliff and sand tiles were for a customer who decided to go a different route with their project so I have decided to expand upon them with more rpg like elements. 

Looks great but the grass palette clashes really hard with the trees and the pattern is kinda strange (of the grass).