Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

1 hour ago, Giligis said:

@Riptide @SkywardRiver

Project Mythril looks amazing. Keep up the good work, the art is simply beautiful. Sort of nostalgic a in way as well. Excited to see what you guys come up with in the future. Sky has always brought quality to the table. 

Yes. You two keep up the good work ;) it in deed looks good, only wish I could pixel like that xD(sarcasm for the whole replie of course)

@Riptide @SkywardRiver

Project Mythril looks amazing. Keep up the good work, the art is simply beautiful. Sort of nostalgic a in way as well. Excited to see what you guys come up with in the future. Sky has always brought quality to the table. 

Appreciate it :D It should be noted of course that Zeta is the co-lead on this project and he's looking forward to showing you his work before too long :D

@Riptide @SkywardRiver

Yes. You two keep up the good work ;) it in deed looks good, only wish I could pixel like that xD(sarcasm for the whole replie of course)

Oh man, I’m gonna have to post some of the stuff I’ve done now... looking great @Riptide keep it up bro!

-Player sprite and sword, Basic sword attack animation, and random red armor for Project Mythril. All are still wip.-

085c8b5d7fe0f793c27c5561680fe366.gif3275a3e781c72397862017bd52609abf.gife60913299389cb4a63c18c3995c665e7.gif

Will post more from time to time. All feed back is welcome so let me know what you like or dislike or anything. :D

19 hours ago, Riptide said:

Scene #3 - Forest Home  

5ab08c7573ff7_Scene3.png.c15009af7bb53d972eecfdf81432ae6f.png

-Project Mythril-

As always, please feel free to leave feedback! As an artist, it's very helpful to me for gauging what works and what doesn't - especially when it comes to experimenting with new styles such as what we are trying to implement in our project. 

The only "bad" thing I can see is the tree next to the house doesn't look well for me. It seems like it's next to the house but behind it at the same time. Other than that it looks excellent!

18 hours ago, SkywardRiver said:

New track for Project Mythril.

Was going for a mountain village shrouded in mist. Let me know what you guys think!

I find this very relaxing. Nice.

55 minutes ago, Refur said:

I made a library :2_grimacing:

c62578579a10bda10dcfc21dec54e473.png

Ok, I need to figure out how to make art like this. I know it’s not pixel art, which all I know how o do lol, and I have to idea how to go about making something that looks like this. 

4 minutes ago, JD Collier said:

Ok, I need to figure out how to make art like this. I know it’s not pixel art, which all I know how o do lol, and I have to idea how to go about making something that looks like this. 

Thanks for the comments! 

haha It's just pixel art!,  I just like to add many shadows and play with a big colors range to get something deeper. I like to add details to every object also. :14_relaxed:

10 hours ago, JD Collier said:

Well, I mean like are you using photoshop and/or blur filters or something? Either way it looks way better then anything I could do. 

I use Pixel Former App to draw, but is too basic, so I'm looking for another pixel app. I usually use the pencil and brush for my work, maybe you could try play with those :)

27 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

ok i have to say it im sorry. that aint no dang libaree thats a dang book shelf

I think it will be just a meaning discussion. In my country we say bookcase, bookshelf, library, rack, etc to it. 

Anyway, thanks for your feedback ^_^