Story Today I did this on my project...

SkywardRiver

2 hours ago, Own said:

Finishing up the tutorial Island, now we just need to fill in minor things, edit the inside maps and Balance classes / Shops

swx0kz.png

You're working on Arcwyre, yeah?

And the structure of the map is sound, however I'd add in far more detail. "Tutorial Island" should be one of the most impressive maps in the game as it's the first your players will be seeing of your game. 

No this isn't Arcwyre but yeah it's just the rough outline, going to fill everything in next, a few spots have music but I'm knew to game development so this is going to be a long slow journey :P

Finished creating the 5 map copy for the instances to fight Vegeta. I also fix almost everything related to the quest. The only thing i've to do now is make a teleport animation for Vegeta's ship.

3 minutes ago, Blestro said:

good job.. don't add anymore :D..

won't add until I finish all the 1st world. After that I will launch the game and if people like the game and ask for more content I'll add until 4th gen

10 minutes ago, Giligis said:

I honestly dislike everything after 3rd gen. I think the first 3 were by far the best, though Diamond was still good, but it was on the iffy side, it was the sole beginning of the disaster. 

I like 4th because it added some needed evolutions such as yanmega or gliscor. I also like some 5th gen pokemon designs but I won't add 5th gen as I don't see the point of adding 500+ f*cking pokemons to this kind of game lol

Idk i liked 4th gen. I felt like it had its place. There were lots of original pokemon that were unique and looked cool. Everything after was a joke except very small exceptions. The garbage bag pokemon, the icecream pokemon and the keychain pokemon take all of the previous designs and concept and take a giant shit on the brand

I'm developing an online platform using unity engine for my project but it's just a prototype where I have full control of the source

I'm currently playing with character animation:

hXiCe28.gif

not look at the tileset xD

Soon I will post some more advances.

I am also thinking of making a mouse over system and hide player name, only appear  in this mouse event, would be a good practice ?.

I created an outline text object where I missed in some engines, makes it easier to read names etc.

but still needs some tweaking for a good look.

Work in progress -> animations test

Idle                                                                                                                                                             attack

maBpnd7.gif                    kspKflD.gif

xD

15 hours ago, gallighanmaker said:

Hi guys, today i finish an sword animations in all character base positions:

Still need some adjusts but its a start.

Preview:

YwMlBYN.gif

I need to improve the belt where I hold the sword, especially in side movements.

xD.

Very nice! Which engine are you using?