Server Problem

GeroinEX

Question

9 answers to this question

Pretty sure i already had this error. Just open the task manager you should have open a the server when the same server was already openend

Just open the task manager (ctrl + alt + del) and shutdown all the intersect server.exe than restart the server it should fix it. 

40 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Pretty sure i already had this error. Just open the task manager you should have open a the server when the same server was already openend

Just open the task manager (ctrl + alt + del) and shutdown all the intersect server.exe than restart the server it should fix it. 

Yeah i have the same thing, im trying to keep my ports open with utorrent and if i do that then this error keeps coming.

1 hour ago, GeroinEX said:

Yes, it helped. But what if this program helps me keep the port open? How to be in this case?

the problem is your router sure have dinamic local ip and external dinamic ip, the external ip you cant fix it but in your pc hardware config you can put a fixed ipv4 and dns and you dont have to open the port again for every ip you get. at least for a solution for external dinamic ip you can set a dns name with a service called "no-ip duc" you open this program and you can replace your ip by yourgame.servegame.net or something like that, for external conections. the program replaces the ip automatically all time it change and you havent to stay changing it on the client.

well.. im spanish and im not sure if im explaining very good but its what works for me

dynamic local ip: the ip your router gives to you every time you turn on the pc/changed on ipv4 interface config your router dont give you an ip. you set the one you want and still same forever.

public/external dynamic ip: the ip your internet company gives to your router, usually it changes when router turns off/reset or a period of time./setting no-ip dns program opened the name always send the connections to your ip because them get the ip automatically.

other idea is create a launcher, and host the config on dropbox, and when the ip changes you update the file and you dont need to stay posting and explaining every ip change.

i hope this will helpfull. good luck, if you need more help you can send me a private message