Sign in to follow this  
Youtuber_Miken

WIP Dragonball Z Resurrection Online!

-Pre-Release & WIP While In Pre-Release-

We're Official Open to the Public!

Join Our Forums @ www.dragonballz-ro.boards.net

The Game has a lot to Offer, and We just finish up the Saiyan Saga!

We're in WIP due to the fact of new content popping up time to time and giving you guys unique things to experience overtime, like new playable characters in the Character Shop or New Skills in General, Also including new tough boss fights that you can do with your friends and family.

The Video is Self Explanatory on combat, and etc. The Combat is very unique as you can see in this video.

Storyline of the Game is based on Original Storyline but with Fanmade twist added into the story itself.

We just released v2.4 which has the Complete Saiyan Saga Done!

We're focusing on adding a lot of the storyline that is original from the show itself and like legacy of goku, but with dragonball Super in it eventually.

We have a huge and great amount of players/community that's playing the game now! 

Theres a Huge Selection of Staff and most of them are kept anonymous for there reasons only.

But we do have a Artist/Mapper who did the video up above for us as well named @jesusbleach

Download Link for the Game is a Installer, Didn't want people to join the game without signing up due to the fact if someone gets banned and wants to unban themselves by explaining to us what happen and wanna know why they was banned.

- Removed - 

-Engine i'm using is a BR Crystal DE Custom Made, and over the 8 Months my Staff has changed so much in the engine that it's basically been redone from scratch, including upgrading everything in the engine and more as we go.

54 minutes ago, []RO-Creator[] Dino said:

You did awesome @jesusbleach! It's just part of the rotaten, it takes a lot out of ya, and I appreciate it big time!

well it dont haved a hard work at least i thinked i can do better but i dunno how to do in my mind i dont see how to put the things more clear and cool...

47 minutes ago, Akihiko said:

Looks cool but PV(E/P) is too much limited for a DBZ Game in my opinion .

sorry for anyoning but can you repeat that in a simple words? im bad with english but im interested in what you said. :)

Your PVE and PVP system are just limited to be used in an as much dynamique anime game as DBZ . Fights are in need of mobility cuz as I can see in one of your videos , the player just stays immobile while fighting Nappa and that does not really give a Dragon ball Z fight impression . If you can't do that , just execute a cinematic each time that an event happens 

fx. When Nappa hits you 3 times in a row , he goes in a combo in which you'll have to dodge his attacks using random keys . 

48 minutes ago, Akihiko said:

Your PVE and PVP system are just limited to be used in an as much dynamique anime game as DBZ . Fights are in need of mobility cuz as I can see in one of your videos , the player just stays immobile while fighting Nappa and that does not really give a Dragon ball Z fight impression . If you can't do that , just execute a cinematic each time that an event happens 

fx. When Nappa hits you 3 times in a row , he goes in a combo in which you'll have to dodge his attacks using random keys . 

yea thanks for answer i stand better now , yes he just teleport.. an follow you walking but dont do such special thing. just tanky.... and evolves into ozaru

True, but the game functioning is close to Legacy of Goku, but a more push of a Action Timed Fight, and not a stand still overall face up. For the PvP it's been redone completely, and it's more unique now. We're basing the Game on the PvP, as well as a Quick Thinking Combat Movement. You make one false move and it can be your last! Nappa, and Vegeta are very dangerous and can kill you within seconds if you let your guard down. For the random keys pressing, It's that touch of a MMO Feeling when you play 3D MMORPGs and have to spam 1-9 keys for skills. CTRL Attacking Does Damage and Can kill quickly, but when you're facing a Boss you will need to use everything you have to defeat them, like a true dbz EP, Movie or Game. In DBZ games like the Playstation 4 Games you have to spam the buttons on the controller for combos, it's no different with skill keys. I love the Combat Spam Button Pressing, it's one of the Main Reasons I started the project, but I can totally understand where you coming from @Akihiko Cause I also hate random button pressing, but if you set your keys up your way you can understand the motion of the combat and how its played. Thank you for your suggestion, it's very helpful and it helps me improve gameplay. - Also PvP will be in a Video soon, maybe when I release a Tournament.

5 minutes ago, Akihiko said:

Spaming ? I never talked about spaming keys ... And you don't spam keys in DBZ Video games cuz they have CD time 

Here is an exemple video

sigh*,,,,

he mean the basic punch attacks you have to spam but kamehameha o superattacks like that yes, have cd on this game

and out of that is hard to impact wave attacks because the enemy dodge them. you have to stun it first and things like that. This game is still growing

Looks like that Naruto Game was made with rpg xp, and the coding very werid. But Eclipse is kinda limited on that, but we're focusing on long blast control, and blast clash into each other. We're also focus on moving the game into vb.net as well to have full control like something in that video. Legacy of Goku how you hold down the kamehameha button, and when blast went into each other you had to spam the blast button, will be added into the game. I'm also going to see about rushing on each other with combos rushing into each other and whoever spams the fastest gets the more hits then the other player as well.

7 hours ago, []RO-Creator[] Dino said:

Looks like that Naruto Game was made with rpg xp, and the coding very werid. But Eclipse is kinda limited on that, but we're focusing on long blast control, and blast clash into each other. We're also focus on moving the game into vb.net as well to have full control like something in that video. Legacy of Goku how you hold down the kamehameha button, and when blast went into each other you had to spam the blast button, will be added into the game. I'm also going to see about rushing on each other with combos rushing into each other and whoever spams the fastest gets the more hits then the other player as well.

No it was a game made in vb6. 

It looks very laggy, and wouldn't expect that to be in vb6 tbh. But surprisingly it is, and its a good and bad system as I look at it. Perfer .net over many languages, and due to the fact that vb6 won't be able on computers in the near feature is gonna piss a lot of people off and destroy there projects if they don't move to a higher language.

5 hours ago, []RO-Creator[] Dino said:

It looks very laggy, and wouldn't expect that to be in vb6 tbh. But surprisingly it is, and its a good and bad system as I look at it. Perfer .net over many languages, and due to the fact that vb6 won't be able on computers in the near feature is gonna piss a lot of people off and destroy there projects if they don't move to a higher language.

Its not like they have alternatives with Orion+ and Intersect.

@Kibbelz

True, But got close friends building a .net engine as well, and there adding a lot of unique things that will have features already pre-set for the dbz game, cause its being develop for the dbz game + Usage Engine. I like Intersect and Orion+, but just seeing what my Developers are gonna do.

On 28/08/2017 at 8:11 PM, []RO-Creator[] Dino said:

Laggy . So what ? It may be the net , the computer , or the video itself . But ofc not the system . 

Bruh ... That system can be made at .net too

@Akihiko It can, but perfer Pokemon Revolution Online Storyline Animations a lot better. I'm also inspired by my other development team I was working for scene focusing on story telling. When we switch to .net for v4.0 we will have some of those type animations you seen in that video up above, But everything being set and position mostily like Legacy of Goku, for Holding Down Beam Button, Blast Clashing, and much much more.

Also @Yalashanda You didn't quit your dbz team right? Quit to look for paid offers on spriting, when you was really good spriter for the dbz team you were working with. I have 2-3 spriters who enjoy working for the pleasure of others to enjoy a 2D MMORPG DBZ Game and not once expected $$$, just the same as me working on the game itself. if I ever got any donation it go straight to development like VPS or etc. I can understand being a paid spriter, but don't give up on there team if you did. Head admin is amazing dude.

If anyone wanna subscribe to my youtube channel you can here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MikenGaming If you do sub that be amazing, and I would really apricate that and a huge thank you to whoever does.

Also whoever subs you can see new videos of DBZ Resurrection Online Updates and Progress if you don't wanna be apart of staff.

Also i'm looking for a staff to help me start working on DBZ Resurrection Online again so we can release a dope DBZ 2D MMORPG

My Forums has hit 412 members so it's blowing up but need serious help with getting a Development Team together.

http://www.dragonballz-ro.boards.net/

Also you can join our Discord Server Located Here: https://discord.gg/cgVTZY

If we can change the Playable to WIP that be helpful, since it's back in WIP

Re-Development, I wont be Relaunching until I have enough progress completed this time, dislike using the maps I bought the engine with as well.

Removed all the off topic comments from this thread. Please stay on topic, and if you see any forum rules being broken please use the report button.  Thanks!