Refur

2 minutes ago, GalacticGlum said:

The design.

Oh I see. Well, It was one of the first things I made at the begin of the development. I'll give it a look to make a better design!

The main post says the same thing twice about how three mages had a battle then found an "air castle" (castle in the sky or is it made of air?)

But isn't the story basically Harry Potter? You know with the three brothers / deathly hallows then a wizard school, and bad guys comin' to get you. Really like the map on the last page, "the magic conservatory" though it doesn't really the the shape of a conservatory but it looks really good all of the lights make it look especially magical but the brown tileset makes it feel warm which is cool because night maps always tend to look cold.

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

The main post says the same thing twice about how three mages had a battle then found an "air castle" (castle in the sky or is it made of air?)

But isn't the story basically Harry Potter? You know with the three brothers / deathly hallows then a wizard school, and bad guys comin' to get you. Really like the map on the last page, "the magic conservatory" though it doesn't really the the shape of a conservatory but it looks really good all of the lights make it look especially magical but the brown tileset makes it feel warm which is cool because night maps always tend to look cold.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback :)

The “Air Castle” is a fantasy place made by Merlin to Nimue,you can find it searching for Merlin’s history.

Well, Harry Potter talks about four (not three) brothers that makes Hogwarts school. I think that’s the only reference I made about the points you mentioned ( although  my characters aren’t brothers)...deathly hallows? where I said something about that?...fighting with “bad guys”,I think almost every game you must fight with bad guys.

Im really interested about how can I improve the magic conservatory,so if you have some tips,please tell me :5_smiley:

Edited: I change the title "Magic Conservatory" to Brocelandia's Magic School to be more coherent.

A friend made an illustration about one of the main enemies of Nimue. Obviously, the draw style is different of the latest illustrations I uploaded, but I think is always nice to have this kind of stuffs,  even more if it's a free work.

Leshiierby Cristobal Rodriguez.

97b18ed3be721cc4bdb4cac87e780eee.png

Nice art as usual, I'm always delighted whenever you're showing your progress dude :P makes me feel motivated or something ;)

On the flip side, I hope that it's not the entire building you showed us 'cause it would be rather small for a school, I think. If it's the main hall or something that's okay though.

Anyway, keep it up !

8 hours ago, Sethis said:

Nice art as usual, I'm always delighted whenever you're showing your progress dude :P makes me feel motivated or something ;)

On the flip side, I hope that it's not the entire building you showed us 'cause it would be rather small for a school, I think. If it's the main hall or something that's okay though.

Anyway, keep it up !

Hey thanks!!, I'm always glad to motivate the community or help them on any way ^_^.

About the building; Like you said, that's something like a "main hall". There're six rooms inside;

Those who are in the corners of the first floor are classrooms, the others are the entrance to the dinning room. Inside of the dinning room are a entrance to the playground and a room for duels of magicians.

On the second floor are classrooms also, but probably I'll add rooms for teachers and the school director.

Anyway, the point was to made a small build, because it's part of a small town. What do you think? shall i add another stuff? (a library maybe, idk), if you have any ideas please tell me  :) (anyway I''ll take a look and think in more ideas to improve the school)

• 10 months later...

Hola, primero quiero decir que gran proyecto y espero con ansias jugarlo

segundo la página web no esta disponible o esta caida, estaba pensando si podrías agregar un artículo que transforme en un lobo o en alguna criatura y aumente las estadísticas del jugador o un echizo de invocacion de bestias.

¿Cómo hacer que el motor de intersección saque una nueva vercion, puede ir a la nueva vercion sin perder su progreso?

• 5 months later...