Intersect Beta 3 Released!

5 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

The only 8 direction graphic sets im aware of that can be used comercially are the reiner tiles that @Ambard and @Agoraphobic used for Ambardia and Laberinth Hearts respectively.

There are tons of 8 directional sprites out there. Space ships and vehicles being some of those. This engine is so much more now than just little game maker people running around.

First wanna say lots of cool features excited to possibly use it in the future, and I'm back...again :P

Secondly, I found an issue with the Intersect Editor. The Class Editor shoots an error at ya, stating something about '0' being invalid for property "Value"

Basically, I clicked "New Class" and after clicking on the newly created class this error pops up.

Here's a pic of the error.

252d521b6cb325cf490ddacecc8b1270.png

9 minutes ago, Render said:

First wanna say lots of cool features excited to possibly use it in the future, and I'm back...again :P

Secondly, I found an issue with the Intersect Editor. The Class Editor shoots an error at ya, stating something about '0' being invalid for property "Value"

Basically, I clicked "New Class" and after clicking on the newly created class this error pops up.

Here's a pic of the error.

252d521b6cb325cf490ddacecc8b1270.png

Could you please make a bug report here so we can keep track of it?: https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/community/bug_tracker/intersect/