Youtuber_ShadyMikey

Playable The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Online - TGK!

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA 

HYRULE ONLINE - THE GOLDEN KINGDOM

Hello there guys! I'm here to introduce myself and what game I am developing! Before we get started I am working with Nintendo Trademarks and Content and I have no rights to these trademarks or content used. My Game is a Fan Made by Fans for Fans and is Free to play! 

Ok let's get Started! The Game was already developed and created by a Spanish Team.

The Spanish Team/Developers is in the Credits including LostSoulFly/Dragoon.

Credit goes where Credit is given.

My Team is named Golden Triforce Team and Cashew Development Team

A Google Translation was added into the game by LostSoulFly/Dragoon! #CreditsToHisAdds

Ok now lets talk about this Zelda Game and what it has to offer!

Join Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/7BwQGQt

The Name of This Zelda Game is Called The Legend of Zelda - Golden Triforce!

The Game is Based on The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Nintendo 64 & The Legend of Zelda Majora Mask Nintendo 64

It's Online Gameplay Only! You can experience Dungeons & Awesome Zelda Action Gameplay with your Family Members, Friends and also Foes! The Game Offers an Awesome Amount of Dungeons to conquer alone or in a party! You can complete Quest to Gain Exp, Rupees, or Items to advance onto the Next Area or Dungeon. You can use a Shovel to dig for items, Go fishing and Catch Fish with your Friends. You can tame enemies and train them as your pet! You can Level up your pet and he/she can help you along your journey! Depending on what Class you Choose you can Ride Epona or Horses in General! Guild/Clan Creation is Allowed! You can create a Guild/Clan to be the Best in the game! Events can be hosted time over time like PvP Tournaments, Team PvP Tournaments and Guild/Clan Tournaments for rare and awesome rewards!

You can Choose between 4 Races and 2 Classes to Each Race! You can play as Link and Choose which hair you would like to have just like the Link Characters from Four Swords. You can Choose to be a Goron and Roll over your Enemies and be like a Tank! You can be a Zora or even be a Gerudo! Each Class has there very own Hometown start up! 

You can use Ocarinas to warp to places a lot easier or if you get stuck you can simply use your Ocarina of Time to Warp out of that area you're stuck in!

You can Wear Costumized Clothes/Weapeons/Armors/Shields that are able to be seen by you and other players!

Link has his Color Clothes From Dungeon Completeing and same for the other races as well!

One of the Main things in this game is to collect all Medallions in the Game and Defeat Ganondorf so you can get the Golden Triforce to Pick what Triforce you would like to hold! The selections are POWER, COURAGE AND MAGIC! After you pick your Triforce your level will be reseted from 80 to 1 but you keep all your stats. You will be a Rebirth Player and can level up to level 99. You can also use the Triforce at level 99 but testing has not been made yet.

Heres a old Update on Wearable Mask that was added!

Heres Another Video of Gameplay that might interest you guys in wanting to play or test the game out yourself!

WARNING!!! THIS VIDEO IS OLD AND THE NAME USE TO BE THIS! THE GAME HAS BEEN IN EXTRA DEVELOPMENT FOR AWHILE NOW AND IS VERY DIFFERENT ON LOGIN/REGISTER/CREDITS AND ETC! THE LINKS SAID OR TYPE IN THIS VIDEO ARE NO LONGER ABLE AND HAVE BEEN CLOSED DOWN FOR REASONS! YOUTUBE.COM/EVULRF USE TO BE MY YOUTUBE BUT CHANGED IT FOR MY REASONS ONLY! 

Hope you guys enjoy the videos up above and interest you guys to join and to invite your Friends and Family on this Epic Journey!

If you would like to come and test the Closed Beta and check out the game yourself! Closed Beta is Active and you guys can come sign up to the Forums and check the game out yourself!

------->http://goldentriforce.forumotion.net<------

We will love to hear your feed back and would like to know what you think of the game and what we can do to make it better!

I wanted to introduce my Game/Work I been performing and working on. The Game/Maps/Items/Dungeons/ETC wasn't made by me but me and my team are working on Translating it 100% and doing extra work to this game like we have been for the past few Months! I have Re-edited and fixed up some Dungeons/Items and some of the Game though! So Credit is Due where Credit is deserved!

Thank you for taking your time and stopping by to check out this Awesome Zelda Game in Development!

EDIT: YES THIS WAS A GAME CALLED THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:  Zelda: El Reino Dorado  THE GAME WAS DEVELOP INTO SPANISH I DECIDE TO PUT MY HANDS ON IT AND TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT, BY TRANSLATING AND ADDING MORE UNIQUE THINGS TO THE GAME!

Will Do and I'm just bringing this Game back alive! It's awesome and amazing! It runs smooth and is pretty decent for a vb6 creation! But I love the new up to date coding! (2016) 

Anyways i'm going to make a Recruit Forum to pull in some help cause it getting a bit lonely with me just being a one man army you know!

But with extra support and help it be quickly pushed out into Alpha Beta Release! 

You have to sign up to the Forums. No Confirmation needed. If you do confirm your email then it be easy for you to reset your password.

Edit: Did you sign up on the Forums btw? If so and If you try to download and it's not working let me know here.

Also make sure you run the Starter As Admin and then Run the Game. GTranslation.dll has been giving some issues but I believe that issue has been resolved.

Isn't this  Zelda: El Reino Dorado?

Have you made any changes to the engine or are you planning to?

Would be cool to see a unique online zelda game :P

Yep @lurv that is correct! That's why when you click on Credits you see who did what. Yes I have added a few things and done ton of work on things myself. This Game Died from whatever reason idk. But I decided to pick it up and start running it and translating it 100% into English! Just like people say where is the Zelda Game man!?!? Well This Game has a lot to offer and is very unique in it's own way! I'm trying to build a Community on it from it's Reincarnated self. I have a Mini Community at the moment but trying to get it a nice build and unique community like Hyrule Online Community did! This game is basically a 2.0 of Hyrule Online and it's why i'm willing to go through all the hard work of translating ever little bit and add more things to this game. The Original name in spanish means The Golden Kingdom. I only changed it to Trifroce cause it's more catchy and explains 100% why it's named that. I do agree doing a Zelda Game From Scratch has always been one mans dream! I have thought of doing it so many times. Not having as much free time as I use to has made me go the other way on that note. Giving some type of Dessert and some type of Zelda game is enough for me tbh. Re-mapping in this game will happen not sure how much will be changed. But I will be mapping a whole another world into this game called the Underworld! It's basically gonna be Link to a past! It's a idea and maybe it be added and mapped into this game down the line. If I offended anyone or upset anyone due to the fact of Translating ones Game that was in (Spanish) then i'm sorry. Theres no Zelda Game in English Unique like this one. It's why I decided to take my time to edit and release to the USA Community.

I wanna add two new classes which be on a New Race that appears in Clock Tower, and your hometown will be there! That isn't added in the game by the (Old) Spanish Team. Ideas and adds like that will make the game a whole another level. Basically i'm reincarnating this game and trying to get it to breath again but with two Throats this time!

3 new classes will be added to this game, and the name has been made to the game itself. You can download and try it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jd55incr559a28i/Install+Zelda+-+The+Golden+Kingdom!.exe

Alternative Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18scaz3p9a196vm/Install Zelda - The Golden Kingdom!.exe?dl=0

-Need to add Sprite Change through items, So I can make the salon so you be-able to change your appearance for either class, and I'm adding the Skull Kid Class

-TBE = 1-3 Months Hopefully

("Time Be Expected") 

Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hVFq6x