About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 5.1 See changelog
Intersect Beta 5.1 Released!
December 5th 2018
Bug Fixes/Problems Solved:
- Mysql game databases not saving/loading correctly (They will need to be wiped and recreated!)
- Attacks being cancelled/not registering on the server.
- Server crash when saving maps that players are on/around.
- Loading of certain translation strings. (Like Escape Menu & Server Status)
- Copying/Pasting of game components in the various editor windows
- Item equipped icon blocking mouse clicks in inventory (Requires re-downloading InventoryItem.json ui file)
- Bag window failing to load (Requires re-downloading BagWindow.json ui file)
- Npcs losing targets when firing spells
- Npcs firing projectiles in random directions
- Wording for consumable item editor ('Interval' -> 'Amount')
- Deleted characters not actually being deleted
- Engine allowing life steal from resources
- Fixed EndQuest event command
- Fixed weird event behavior when using labels inside common event.
- Fixed trading error where item amounts could multiply and make people rich!
As more bugs are found we will get a 5.2 out.. in the mean time we are working on B6 and some performance improvements!
If you're already using 5.0 just overwrite your .pdbs and .exes!
If you're already using 4.9.X please view the migration guide!
As always please keep in touch with us and report all bugs that you find!