About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 4.9.1 See changelog
Intersect Beta 4.9.1 Released!
July 5th 2017
Bug Fixes/Problems Solved:
- Bank errors when withdrawing items.
- Tilesets multiplying within the editor
- Combat crashing when no weapon slot is configured
- Critical hit text fixed! (Delete your Server/Resources/Languages/* files for the updated one to generate)
- Invalid textures and sounds being able to crash the client and editor
- Negative hp/mp spell costs allowing health/mana to exceed maximum values
- Erase tool placing tiles on click & drag in the editor
- Time not displaying correctly in event dialogs when time is set to sync with the server
- World screenshots crashing due to a memory leak
- Various editor crashes when saving maps, loading maps, linking maps, etc
- Crashes when trying to modify existing event commands
- Unexpected delays/channeling warnings when trying to cast spells back to back that have 0 cast time.
- There is now an option to disable animation rotations in the animation editor!
- Extremely low fps bug that has impacted some users since 4.2!
- Server bug that was being overprotective and sometimes canceling players' attacks.
We're wrapping up the major database changes in B5 finally.. so we'll implement the new features and get that out ASAP!
If you're already using 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.8.1, or 4.9 just download 4.9.1 on the right and overwrite your .pdbs and .exes and run the migration tool!
As always please keep in touch with us and report all bugs that you find!