About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 4.4 See changelog
Intersect Beta 4.4 Released!
November 15th 2017
We've just released Beta 4.4 with a few extra bug fixes to hold everyone over with until 4.5. The biggest bug fixed is that when bugs happened they weren't being written to the log files -- so we've been in the hard as to how some bugs have been happening. We touched on a few others as well...
Bug Fixes/Problems Solved:
- Mana Pots Restoring Health
- Animations Sometimes not Despawning
- Projectiles spawning inside blocked/out of bounds areas.
- Errors in the editors when using really weird filenames.
- Editor failing to connect to game server on extremely slow machines.
- Players remaining in game after disconnecting.
- Party window crash when party members disconnected.
- and more!
But that's it. There are a few other background modifications in this release so I can automate server creation and management for my new hosting service -- otherwise there are no new features to speak of yet.
Beta 5 is on the way!
If you're already using 4.3, just download 4.4 and overwrite your .exes.
Download link is on the right!
- With version Beta 4.4: